ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Post Partum Weight Loss – How To Do It?
Total Articles: 75
The postpartum stretch is one of the most difficult phases in a woman’s life. Many have said that this is a much tougher stage as compared to their pregnancy periods when the baby was inside their bodies. Postpartum weight loss is an issue that is faced by most of the women of the current times. This can also lead to severe depression. Hence the following points must be borne in mind to get some serious and decent results.
Embrace Your Shape – This is the most important part. Please accept the fact that this is your body and it has happened since you gave birth to the most beautiful baby in the world. The extra pounds are but a part of your motherhood. Hence of all things love your current self.
Clean Your Diet – This is very important. Remember that often breastfeeding is not the way you can shed all your extra pounds, much against the common myth. Hence please eat loads of fresh fruits and vegetables and lean protein. Clean your diet as much as possible and do not starve.
Give Time – Please understand that the extra pounds that you have attained over nine months will also take some time to go. You can shed some good pounds in the beginning but the rest will take more time and effort. Be patient!
Drink A Lot Of Water – This is very important as now you need to be hydrated at all times.
There is no dictated dictum for postpartum weight loss. This is due to the difference in every woman’s body, constitution and their relation with their grub.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Kisar Dhillon is a Portland Personal Trainer with 25 years of experience and expertise in the health & fitness industry. If you want the best Portland Personal training studio, call 503-953-0241.
Fitness Articles1. 4 Myths About Diet Plans For Men And Women
Author: Shikha Mahajan
2. Traditional Chinese Medicine - Everything You Need To Know
Author: Acubody Ltd
3. Acupuncture Can Help You Get Pregnant. Know How
Author: Duncan McGechie
4. How Digitalization Boosts The Patient Experience
Author: Ash Rakars
5. Natural Remedies That Can Help You Get Rid Of Neck Pain
Author: Everything Health
6. How To Belly Fat -- 4 Simple Tips
7. What’s The Best Time To Visit Yoga Studios?
Author: Christian Ruggeri
8. Overweight And Obesity Are Not The Problem
9. Benefits Of Yoga Teacher Training In Dharmasala
Author: Rajesh mishra
10. Easy Medicine Balls Exercises For Beginners
11. Best Stretching Exercises To Relieve Back Pain
12. Use The Fitnez Back Support Belt To Reduce The Back Pain
Author: Jenny Finch
13. How Can Asian Massage Help You Get Back To Your Life With Full Zest!
Author: Leona Miller
14. Urinary Incontinence: All You Need To Know
15. Why Physiotherapy Helps To Get Rid Of Physical Pain In An Effective Manner
Author: Holly Coane