ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
How To Manage Outlook’s Reminder Alert?
Total Articles: 26
Microsoft Outlook has always plays a chime role in alerting you by scheduling reminders on email, tasks, or on the calendar events. Unlike some new mail alerts which you can also manage in Windows, you can also manage the reminder alert in the Outlook, where you can also change the chime into something else or also turn it off altogether.
Below we provide steps to turn off the Chime. These steps are easy to understand and simple to follow. But we suggest you follow these steps in the written series so that it will save you from trouble and save your precious time and efforts. Here how to do it.
Steps to Manage Outlook’s Reminder Alert
Turn Off the Chime
If any Outlook users don’t want any sound alert every time as a reminder pop-ups which is too much irritating while using the headphones, then you can tell it to the Outlook that not to play a noise at all whenever a reminder is due. For this follow the steps given below:
1. Navigate to the File.
2. Then, click on the Options.
3. Next, click on the Advanced option.
4. Alternatively, scroll down to the Reminders section.
5. Now, search for “Play Reminder Sound.”
6. Click to turn off the chime.
7. After that, click on OK tab.
Congratulations, now your Outlook will no longer play any sound when a reminder pops up on your system.
Manage the Chime to Something Else
If any user still wants that sound alert, but now user wants something which is other than the standard ‘reminder was’ chime, then follow the given steps to continue the process:
1. Click to leave ‘Play Reminder Sound’ option switched on.
2. Click on the ‘Browse’ option appears next to Play Reminder Sound.
3. Then, select any WAV file available on your system.
4. When done, click on the OK tab to exit a Window.
Note: you should not need to restart Outlook here, and finally new sound will automatically be played when a reminder pops up on your screen.
Joey Williams is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Robert has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as norton.com/setup.
Source : Outlook’s Reminder
Computer Programming Articles1. 5 Best Android Swimming Apps Available In 2019
2. Top 7 Oneplus 7 Pro Cases In 2019
Author: OnePlus 7 Pro
3. Real Estate Script Of Your Dream Software Tools
Author: Narjis Infotech
4. Five Tactics To Get Ready For The Cloud
5. Top Java Online Journals
6. Do You Need To Leverage Business & Acquire Online Success? (follow Through)
7. Reasons Why You Should Invest In Mobile App Development
Author: Amit Tiwari
8. Der Abschlussball Ist Das Größte Ereignis
9. Website Designing In Karachi
Author: James Noah
10. Advance Network Management System
11. 6 Best Musical Instrument Apps For Ios & Android
12. 6 Best Weather Apps For Pilots In 2019
13. How To Fix Microsoft Windows Error 1320
Author: Office Setup
14. How To View And Manage Downloads In Safari Browser On Ipados 13
15. The 4 Keys To Assembling A Successful Agile Development Team
Author: Amit Tiwari