ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Best Strategies To Boost Your Website Speed Like Never Before!
In this era of online competition, website performance optimization is something that should be the top priority. If your website does not perform well, you could easily lose your visitors to your competitors. If your website speed is not at all good, the visitors are bound to bounce off!
Therefore, in order to avoid site abandonment and further losses, you need to identify the issues regarding your site’s performance. In order to know how your website is performing, there are free tools you can use to test and improve it. Once you’ve known the issues you can employ numerous strategies to overcome those shortcomings. Here, we have listed some of the best strategies for the same.
Choose an appropriate web host:
In order to enhance the website performance, it is extremely important to choose an appropriate web host. Consider choosing a trusted web host with a right variety of hosting plans to handle all your website needs and boost your website speed.
In order to speed up your website, you must consider cropping your images to the correct size, reducing color depth to the lowest acceptable level, removing image comments etc. Consider using the JPEG or PNG image formats. GIFs should only be used for small graphics and for animated images. Apart from this, you should avoid using BMPs, TIFFs and empty image src codes.
Remove unnecessary plugins:
A number of widgets and plugins on your site slow it down, create security issues, and often cause crashes and other technical difficulties. Therefore, consider deactivating and deleting any unnecessary plugins so as to increase your website speed.
Enable browser caching:
As a matter of fact, when a user visits a site, the components of a web page visited are stored in the user’s cache. Now, the next time the same site is visited, a user’s browser can load the page without sending another HTTP request to the server. What you need to do is, configure “Expires” from a minimum of one week up to one year for cacheable resources like JS, CSS files, PDFs, media files and more. This would help boost the website speed to a large extent.
Enable Gzip compression:
Don’t you believe that these strategies work? Try them for yourself and thank us later (wink)!
Keywords- ecommerce website designing company, custom website design company, Website designing company in india, Website designing company in noida, Modern web design, Website development service, Professional website design services
Web Design Articles1. Ultimate Guide To Maximize Ecommerce Sales
Author: Dino Lee
2. This Ai Bot Will Beat You At Poker
Author: Mose Goulburn
3. Tips In Choosing A Digital Marketing Agency Nj
Author: Reclaim Digital
4. What Are The New Yet Normal Reasons When One Could Quote That Having A Website Is Necessary?
Author: Robin Willson
5. Accomplish Your Kind Of Website Goals With The Right Pick Of Shopify Developer!
Author: John Matthew
6. How To Start An Ecommerce Business
Author: Dino Lee
7. Web Designing Rohini
Author: Naveen Sharma
8. Ecommerce Website Development Starts From Just 14999 Inr
Author: Aparna Thakur
9. Local Vs Remote Freelancer: The Right Way To Discern The Right One!
Author: Robin Willson
10. What To Know About Website Design In Toronto
Author: Barry Elvis
11. Reasons You Might Need A Software Development Company Nj
Author: TNT Max
12. Why Liferay Is The Best Tool For Website And Mobile App Development?
Author: Ashish Sharma
13. Best Website Designing Company In Delhi | Glocal Websoft
Author: Vipin Kumar
14. Ecommerce: Future Of Business
Author: John Mike
15. Components Of A Great Website Design And The Importance Of Web Design In Digital Marketing
Author: Rohit khatri