ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Best Strategies To Boost Your Website Speed Like Never Before!
Total Articles: 83
In this era of online competition, website performance optimization is something that should be the top priority. If your website does not perform well, you could easily lose your visitors to your competitors. If your website speed is not at all good, the visitors are bound to bounce off!
Therefore, in order to avoid site abandonment and further losses, you need to identify the issues regarding your site’s performance. In order to know how your website is performing, there are free tools you can use to test and improve it. Once you’ve known the issues you can employ numerous strategies to overcome those shortcomings. Here, we have listed some of the best strategies for the same.
Choose an appropriate web host:
In order to enhance the website performance, it is extremely important to choose an appropriate web host. Consider choosing a trusted web host with a right variety of hosting plans to handle all your website needs and boost your website speed.
In order to speed up your website, you must consider cropping your images to the correct size, reducing color depth to the lowest acceptable level, removing image comments etc. Consider using the JPEG or PNG image formats. GIFs should only be used for small graphics and for animated images. Apart from this, you should avoid using BMPs, TIFFs and empty image src codes.
Remove unnecessary plugins:
A number of widgets and plugins on your site slow it down, create security issues, and often cause crashes and other technical difficulties. Therefore, consider deactivating and deleting any unnecessary plugins so as to increase your website speed.
Enable browser caching:
As a matter of fact, when a user visits a site, the components of a web page visited are stored in the user’s cache. Now, the next time the same site is visited, a user’s browser can load the page without sending another HTTP request to the server. What you need to do is, configure “Expires” from a minimum of one week up to one year for cacheable resources like JS, CSS files, PDFs, media files and more. This would help boost the website speed to a large extent.
Enable Gzip compression:
Don’t you believe that these strategies work? Try them for yourself and thank us later (wink)!
Keywords- ecommerce website designing company, custom website design company, Website designing company in india, Website designing company in noida, Modern web design, Website development service, Professional website design services
Web Design Articles1. How To Choose The Best Company For Web Development Solutions India?
Author: Narendra Suthar
2. Top Seo Company In India | Best Web Designing Company In Delhi
Author: sagar jha
3. Important Challenges Your E-commerce Provider Should Take Care Of
Author: Appcode India
4. Tips For Locating Office Space For Rent In Nj
5. Benefits Of Migrating To Shopify
6. Responsive Web Design Company Cochin
Author: Magiccodz Software Solutions
7. Why You Should Keep Up With The Latest E Commerce Business News
Author: Jacob Alex
8. Globalise Your Sales And Services With The Help Of Digital Marketing Experts
Author: Samya Banerjee
9. Pros And Cons Of Using Ppc Advertisements
Author: Khalid Majid
10. Trends In Mobile Application Development 2019
Author: Webclues Global
11. Top 10 Powerful Marketing Strategies To Promote E-commerce Website In Serp
Author: Kalpana Singh
12. How To Improve Your Bigcommerce Store In The New Year?
13. Why Outsource Your Website Development To A Web Development Company In Gurgaon?
Author: Netleaf software
14. The Best New Jersey Seo Company For Your Business
Author: Reclaim Digital
15. Latest Web Design Trends A Web Designing Company In Gurgaon Can Help Implement
Author: Netleaf software