ALL >> Health >> View Article
Pregnancy Massage – Reduce Stress And Promote General Well-being
Did you know research report indicate that pregnancy massage could help decrease stress and the production of catecholamines - the stress-related hormones, improve hormonal functions, reduce pain from contractions, and more.
Bringing new life into the world is no small feat! Getting pregnancy massage can be wonderful for women especially for those who are in their 2nd and 3rd trimester.
Pregnancy massage in Perth is found as a valid and useful means of reducing general pregnancy discomfort.
Pregnancy massage should be carried out by a professional who specializes in the field of ante-natal massage and other deep tissue massage in Perth. With their nurturing therapy, they will provide a soothing touch to help release the emotional & physical tension commonly experienced during pregnancy.
How It Works?
Pregnancy massage during the second and third trimester is a wonderful way to unwind and prepares your body for child birth and parenting. Some of the benefits of getting a pregnancy massage are listed below,
- Relief from aches and pains in muscles and joints
- Decreased swelling of arms and legs
- Reduced stress levels and discomfort
- Enhanced nourishment of the skin and
- Improved mood by calming and soothing the mind
- Deeper relaxation
Whether you are looking for a pregnancy massage for relaxation or deeper pressure to relieve sore muscles, each massage can be tailored to meet your specific needs. During the therapy, you will be side lying or semi-reclining and supported with a range of pillows. This enables you to lie comfortably throughout the massage therapy.
When Should You Avoid a Pregnancy Massage?
- If your doctor has advised you against pregnancy massage.
- If you previously had a premature labour or are in a high risk pregnancy category.
- Pre-eclampsia or sudden swelling with retention of fluid.
- If you feel sick or headache during the pregnancy massage.
Pregnancy massage, when done effectively, increases the levels of hormones that are low in women who are depressed. After a pregnancy or remedial massage in Perth, you can even note an improvement in general mood and a reduction in anxiety and free floating concerns. Pregnancy massage can also relieve nausea and heartburn in some pregnant women. It also relieves the everyday discomforts of pregnancy such as an aching neck, sore back, and heaviness in the pelvic bones, leg cramps, and more. Since pregnancy massage reduces the muscle tension and makes you feel less uncomfortable.
The author of this article is a leading massage specialist who offers pregnancy and remedial massage in Perth with over a decade of experience in the industry. In this article, he writes about the importance of pregnancy massage. Visit https://www.sportsmedsubiaco.com.au/ for more information.
Established in 1998, SportsMed Subiaco envisions to becoming the State’s premier health care facility. We aim for it with our excellence in the diagnosis and management of sporting-related injuries. Our practitioners actively pursue and continually develop, improve and broaden their clinical knowledge and therapeutic skills. For more information, visit http://www.sportsmedsubiaco.com.au/ or call us on (08) 9382 9600.
Health Articles1. Which Is The Best Pain Relief Med Available Online? How To Buy Tramadol 100 Mg Online?
2. Define Herpes Labialis And Its Market Scope 2030
3. South India’s Largest Covid Testing Company Now Enters Bengaluru
4. Oral Hygiene Routine We Should All Follow
5. Benefits Of Teeth Whitening That You Should Consider
Author: Claudia Lamington
6. Buy Botox Online With Credit Card And Paypal In Canada
Author: Joao Pedro
7. Buy Vyvanse Online With Credit Card And Paypal In Canada
Author: Joao Pedro
8. Top 9 Benefits Of Emergency Medicine Podcasts
Author: Swapnil Pawar
9. Health-plans For Dental Treatments – Get Familiar With Braces In Brooklyn
Author: One Love Orthodontics
10. What Are The Chances Of A Successful Surrogacy?
Author: Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour
11. Global Costochondritis Market : Industry Analysis And Forecast
12. Mycare – Consult Doctors Online With Online Medical App
Author: MyCare softech private limited
13. New Requirement Of Process Validation Report For Permission To Conduct Clinical Trial/ba-be Studies
14. Hair Transplant In Hyderabad | Hair Transplant Cost | Dr.yv Rao Clinics
Author: dryvrao clinics
15. Types Of Gynecomastia Procedure & Their Benefits
Author: Ajitesh Verma