123ArticleOnline Logo
Welcome to 123ArticleOnline.com!
ALL >> Education >> View Article

Best Books For Jee Main 2019

Profile Picture
By Author: Suryoday Rajguru
Total Articles: 51
Comment this article
Facebook ShareTwitter ShareGoogle+ ShareTwitter Share

When you’re preparing for the JEE Main, you need to be familiar with the syllabus, question pattern and marking scheme. Beyond that, there’s another factor which is found to be crucial these days in the highly competitive arena. That is finding the best books for JEE Main 2019.

There are three sections Math, Physics & Chemistry. The students should know the best books that cover the important problems that are asked in exams like JEE Main. One must understand that it’s never a good idea to follow too many books and ended up with disappointment, not finding enough questions at the exam. It’s better to stick to one or two books and other 2/3 books for reference or for specific topics.

When you’re buying or following a particular book, you need to know about the author and his or her area of expertise, interest and the topics which are best written by the author. When it comes to Math, it is imperative for you to cover all the problems from NCERT first and then look for other reference books. That’s because NCERT will help you to cover the basic things and the reference books for their applications.

Whenever you’re going for the best books for JEE Main preparation, you must see whether the syllabus of the exam have been covered extensively or not.

Best books for Physics JEE Main 2019
Students find Physics to be very tricky because it’s a combination of theory and applications. As far as JEE Main Physics is concerned, 80% of the topics of Section A come from the theoretical part while the remaining 20% comes from the practical component. So it’s utmost important for you to find books which have the right amount of theory with practical problems from the given syllabus. One thing is clear that textbooks are for understanding the basics whereas reference books should be used to hone the knowledge in Physics to such an extent that there would be the sure success in JEE Main.

Best Books for Chemistry JEE Main 2019
The concept of Chemistry is vast. Many students find it easy because it has less number of calculations, formulae and more theory. But it’s tedious because of its large number of theoretical concepts to remember. Divided into the organic and inorganic topic, one has to know whether the JEE Main Chemistry syllabus has been adequately covered or not. Of course, NCERT books must be followed for basic preparation while reference books for applications. You need to look for Internet and Social Medias for important publications which are most relevant in the perspective of JEE Main 2019. That means you will get to practice problems which are most likely to come in the JEE Main exam.

Total Views: 92Word Count: 456See All articles From Author

Add Comment

Education Articles

1. Which Is The Best Way To Learn Oracle Fusion Scm Online Training?
Author: Rainbow Training Institute

2. Which Is The Best Way To Learn Oracle Fusion Financials Online Training?
Author: Rainbow Training Institute

3. Looking For An Ideal Hotel Management College In Delhi?
Author: The Hotel School

4. Top 7 Solar Energy Myths
Author: nikhil

5. Achieve All Goals And Aims By Studying At Best Engineering College In Dehradun
Author: kamal Bhatt

6. Best Primary School In Sector 57 Gurgaon
Author: Chalk Tree Global School

7. Descriptive Essay
Author: Pamela May

8. Fpga Design Training Institutes With Placement | Fpga Design Courses
Author: manoj manuuu

9. Cognos Online Training By Certified Faculty
Author: Chandra Sekhar

10. Which Platform Provides Modular Architecture In Blockchain?
Author: Blockchain council

11. Everything About Gre
Author: rahul harper

12. Your Stairway To Success At Best Engineering Colleges In Dehradun
Author: kamal Bhatt

13. How Virtual Reality Augmented Reality Change The Gaming Industry
Author: Robert Smith

14. The Ever-changing Face Of Digital Marketing
Author: Darshana sharma

15. Why Should Learning Is Fun
Author: kalvi schools

Login To Account
Login Email:
Password:
Forgot Password?
New User?
Sign Up Newsletter
Email Address: