ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Hair Extensions - Everything You Need To Know Before Getting Them
Have you chopped off your hair and immediately regretting the decision? Thanks to extensions, you do not have to wait for a very long time to sport fuller, longer locks in London. Not only length, but you can also make up for the lack of volume and bounce in your natural hair by wearing extensions. In case you have never worn them before, but considering getting them, the below-given information will help you to make an informed decision.
Different Extension Techniques
Hair extensionists make use of various techniques for the application of hair extensions in London. When it comes to the application method, everyone has their personal preference and it also depends on the type and density of the natural hair. Some of the popular methods to choose from are:
● Pre-bonded extensions: This is where the keratin tip found at the end of the extensions are heated up and attached to the natural hair.
● Tape-in extensions: This is where small strips of hair or wefts are attached to small sections of natural hair with the help of double-sided tape.
● Clip-in extensions: Clip-ins are pretty self-explanatory as they are simply clipped in. They can be put in, as well as, taken out easily and at the convenience of the user.
It can be confusing and overwhelming to select the best application method for yourself. You can consult an expert hair extensionist and seek professional advice. This will guarantee the best results and a head of hair as you desire.
Synthetic or Human Hair - Which is Best?
All hair extensions are not made the same. Some of them are made using synthetic hair whilst others use high-quality human hair. The type of hair that you choose can make a huge difference in the way you look. Professional hair extensionists are always seen recommending human hair extensions because they are of the highest quality and blend in easily with one's natural hair. It also gives users the ability to dye and style them in any way that they please. Moreover, they match the density of natural hair and does not cause breakage at the roots. Even though their cost may seem a bit steep, they are an investment and will last you a very long time if you take proper care.
Hair Extensions Care and Maintenance Tips
You must always be gentle with your extensions. It is best to treat them the say way as you treat your natural hair. If you want them to last long, avoid washing them too often or coating them with hair products. In case you have to use products, make sure to keep oils as far away from the roots as possible unless you want your extensions slipping out. Also, only use products that are specifically for extensions. You must also keep away from tugging them excessively when brushing. When it is about detangling them, brush from the bottom and all the way to the top. It is also recommended that you store them properly for their optimal longevity. Basically, the goal is to use them as your natural hair. But, if you are only wearing them to spruce up your everyday appearance, you can colour them and style them as per the latest hair trends.
So, get hair extensions in London and experiment with your looks. You can wear them regularly to add length, volume and shine or use them for special occasions to spice up your appearance. It is also important to note that they are not just an accessory, but when worn regularly, they help to protect natural hair against pollution. Since you are colouring, bleaching, dyeing, straightening or curling the extensions, you are saving your actual hair from damage. Get in touch with a professional hair extensionist and get ready to look your best.
Louise Bailey offers her clients the finest quality hair extensions in the market. She only uses high-quality European hair for pre-bonded or tape hair extensions in London. Louise has her own selection of luxury clip-in extensions and is completely insured through BABTAC. Her client list includes celebrities, models, pop stars and people from across the globe.
Beauty Articles1. Gundry Olive Oil Promotes A Healthy Lifestyle!
Author: Jeri Fujen
2. Your Skin Deserves The Best Care Product
Author: kimi beauty
3. Benefits Of Aloe Vera To The Face
Author: kimi beauty
4. Face Wash For Men: How To Select The Right One From The Grooming Aisle?
5. Your Hair Is Your Confidence!
Author: Cornell McBride
6. 5 Most Common Reasons Responsible Forunpleasant Indoor Odors
7. Cherie Brand & Product
8. Add Depth & Definition To Your Eyes With Eylure Definition Lashes
Author: Beauty Goddess
9. Why Human Hair Extensions Are Worth Investing In
10. How To Prepare For Plastic Surgery
11. Buy Online Organic Henna Powder For Smooth & Healthy Hair
12. Why Is Glycolic Acid Good For Your Skin?
Author: Rohan kumar
13. Advice For Dry, Itchy And Flaky Scalp- Part 2
Author: Mike Epstain
14. Advice For Dry, Itchy And Flaky Scalp- Part 1
Author: Mike Epstain
15. How To Do Beautiful Bengali Bridal Makeup Easily
Author: Riya gautam