ALL >> Health >> View Article
The ProComp Infiniti is an 8 channel, multi-modality encoder that has all the power and flexibility you need for real-time, computerized biofeedback and data acquisition in any clinical setting.
The first two sensor channels provide ultimate signal fidelity (2048 samples per second) for viewing RAW EEG, EMG and EKG signals. The remaining six channels (256 samples/sec) can be used with any combination of sensors, including EEG, EKG, RMS EMG, skin conductance, heart rate, blood volume pulse, respiration, goniometry, force, and voltage input.
ProComp Infiniti(TM) offers internal, user-activated calibration to ensure that you can always obtain the highest quality signal, without the costly downtime associated with factory re-calibration.
In short, the ProComp Infiniti covers the full range of objective physiological signals used in clinical observation and biofeedback.
Housed in an ergonomically designed case and requiring only a USB port, ProComp Infiniti can be used with any IBM-compatible laptop or desktop PC.
What's more, ProComp Infiniti can capture data in real time by connecting directly to the PC via fiber-optic cable, or it can store data on a Compact Flash memory card for uploading later to the PC.
ProComp Infiniti comes complete with:
14 bit resolution, eight-channel ProComp Infiniti encoder unit
TT-USB interface unit
Fiber-optic cables (1' and 15')
Four alkaline "AA" batteries
Sleek fabric storage and carrying case
Software includes Biograph Infiniti and either the 360 Suite or the Rehab Suite.
To upgrade your ProComp+ to the new Infiniti, please call our toll free number.
PROCOMP INFINITI w/360 $ 3995.00
More Info: https://biofeedbackinternational.com/infinity/
Health Articles1. Rethinking Medtech In Covid Times Healthcare Whitepaper
2. Myotrac Infiniti U-control | Biofeedback Resources International
Author: Harry Campbell
3. Brucellosis Market Report And Market Assessment 2030
4. How To Choose The Best Office Space For Therapy On Rent In New York City
Author: Garcia Jones
5. How To Ensure Proper Med Waste In Times Of A Pandemic!
Author: Herb Scott
6. Few Things About Pharmaceutical Granulation
Author: Sahasra Yogam
7. How To Shortlist A Reliable Clinic That Offers Plastic Surgery?
8. Is Hair Weaving Good If You Are Suffering From Hair Loss?
9. How To Get Rid Of Caffeine And Stay Healthy?
Author: Steve Jones
10. Ways For Easier Recovery After Eyelid Surgery
Author: Wilson Bamford
11. 5 Things You Should Consider Before Outsourcing Your Medical Billing Services
12. Mitigating Risk On Outpatient Bundled Payment Contracts
13. Importance Of Credentialing In Medical Billing Process
14. How Has 24/7 Medical Billing Services Benefited Practices Based Out Of Ohio?
15. The Infinite Benefits Of A Natural Multivitamin