ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Why You Need To Re-design Your Website ?
Yes, the answer is to make it simple. Every web designers common motto is user experience, and the user always opt for easiness. Hence updating the website according to user satisfaction is a must in this competitive technological world. Otherwise, someone will occupy your place and enjoy the fruits of the plant which you have planted. Nowadays it is not so hard for a techie to gain from other websites without any copyright issue, it all needs a creative brain.
So, getting the user experience and redesigning your website to make it more approachable, easy and attractive is the main task to maintain a website. Also redesigning your website in to simple or easy one does not mean that you can leave the complexities aside.
In the words of master mind Steve Jobs, design is not what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
For instance, take Yahoo which redesigned its site to be scalable to all PCs, laptops and mobiles. It has mainly focused on personalization with more multimedia options as well as Ajax interface. The new features like enhanced search box, news content, personal assistance and other customization options has brought drastic change not only of look and feel but also in terms of working.
Also there are other reasons to opt for a redesign of the website. The first thing, it could have become old or you may have bad user experience, else the site could have design related issues. At this juncture, it is better to redesign your site rather than brain storming on the new idea. Because already you had the feedback from the users and you can expect what corrections to be done to make it more interactive to the users. Finally for better output, present trend research is a must with competitive analysis.
Web Design Articles1. Top 10 Wordpress One-page Themes
Author: Saalim Tahir
2. Things To Consider While Choosing A Web Development Company
Author: Soumya Banerjee
3. How To Optimize Your Ecommerce Product Pages The Right Way?
Author: Rohan kumar
4. Boost Your Business Growth With Web Design Company In Sydney
Author: Wolff Design
5. How To Get The Right Web Designer For Your Web Development Task
Author: John Smith
6. Html To Wordpress Migration: How To Hire The Best Wordpress Agency?
Author: WordPress Migration Help
7. How To Make The Most Of Logging Practices In Dotnet Framework
Author: krutika sharma
8. Hypertext Preprocessor Or Php: Things You Should Know About!
Author: Willson Robin
9. How Free Wordpress Themes Help In Achieving Your Goals
10. What Are The Trendy Website Designing To Reign In The Upcoming Years?
Author: Ratnesh sharma
11. The Role Of A Web Design Company In Helping Restaurants Move Into The Digital World
Author: Joe Donnell
12. Why Should You Use The Laravel Framework? | Laravel Development Service
Author: Ratnesh sharma
13. How It Is Difficult To Get Started E-commerce
Author: john bright
14. Role Of Android App Development Company In Business — app499
15. Cheap Website Designing Company In Delhi