ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Annapurna Base Camp
Welcome to Annapurna Base Camp Trek (ABC Trek). This is one of the several beautiful treks in the Annapurna zone. You can see three mountains that feature in the list of Top 10 Highest peaks in the world, such as Dhaulagiri I (8,167m / 7th highest), Manaslu (8,156m / 8th highest) and Annapurna (8,091m / 10th highest). The Annapurna base camp trekking trail goes through the spectacular Himalayan villages with the view of beautiful terraced farms.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is of moderate difficulty level.
Our Annapurna base camp trek starts from Pokhara, the lake city of Nepal and the gateway for Annapurna Conservation Area (ACA) as well as Dhaulagiri ranges treks. On the first day, we will drive for 45 km / 1.5 hours to a village called Nayapul (1, 011 meters) and commence our trek to Thikedunga (1, 552 meters). The complete trek we will cover many destinations such as Ghorepani (2,800 meters), Pun Hill (3,200 meters), Tadapani (2,647 meters), Chhomroong (2,100 meters), Dovan (2,400 meters), Deurali (3,300 meters), Mount Machhapuchchhre Base Camp (3,700 meters), Annapurna Base Camp (4,200m), Bamboo (2,335 meters) and Jhinu Danda (1,600 meters).
The trek to the base camp of the most notorious mountain called Annapurna will be really scenic. In Annapurna Zone, we will get to see three mountain peaks, which are more than 8000 meters, as well as some in the 6000 to 7000 meters range. During ABC trek, we will pass through many high altitudes Tibetan villages and cross through the rhododendron forests, glacial marines in high altitude.
https://www.weramblers.com We Ramblers is a leading Adventure Travel Provider in Bangalore, India organizes trips for all kind travel lovers and mostly adventure trips. As We Ramblers is a community that serves as a platform for the travel enthusiasts. Share your travel stories and meet budding travellers.
Travel Articles1. Private Airport Transfer Amsterdam – Book What You Want
2. Enjoy India Tours Luxury Holidays & Make Unforgettable Moments
Author: Bespoke India Holidays
3. Eva Airlines Reservations For Panama Trip
Author: Chrish Smith
4. Why Nile River Cruise Should Be On Top Of Your Bucket List?
Author: Cliff Collins
5. Book A Party Bus Long Island Service At The Best Price
6. Thanksgiving Day Celebration In Usa
Author: Peter Filip
7. Want More Travel With Fewer Expenses-try Splitting Your Ticket
Author: Livya Jen
8. Best Uk Study Visa Consultant In Kharar
Author: Bright Wisdom Career Solutions
9. Everest High Passes Trek And How Is It Different From The Famous Ebc Trek?
10. How To Rejuvenate Your Body & Soul With Annapurna Base Camp Trek?
11. If A Hindu, Why Go For Muktinath Yatra This Year?
12. Glimpses Of The Culture That Awaits You On Your Way To Annapurna Circuit Trek
13. Guidelines To Be Followed At Brevard Nc Campground
Author: Joshua Addison
14. Is Nepal Safe To Travel
Author: Himalayan Asia Treks
15. Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruises And Other Fun Picnic Destinations In Sydney
Author: annie alexandre