ALL >> General >> View Article
Commonly Used Cutting Disc Abrasive
Commonly used [url=https://www.auroraabrasive.com/5-inch-resin-metal-cutting-disc/]5 inch resin cutting disc for metal[/url] are white corundum and green silicon carbide. Experiments show that the effect of the two abrasives on the adhesion rate is not much different. Green silicon carbide can slightly reduce the adhesion phenomenon, which is fragile and sharp.
Effect of grinding fluid on surface roughness
Three kinds of emulsions, inorganic salt grinding fluid and oil-based grinding fluid, and extreme pressure additives such as sulfur and chlorine were added to observe the surface roughness of the workpiece after processing.
The flow rate of the grinding fluid was 20 L/min. It is 600mm.
It can be seen that the surface tension is small and contains extreme pressure additives, and the surface quality obtained by grinding is good. Reasonable use of the grinding fluid can improve the heat dissipation condition. The grinding fluid can wash away the grinding debris and the falling abrasive grains, and at the same time form an oil film on the metal surface to provide lubrication and reduce the surface roughness of the workpiece.
Effect of grinding amount on adhesion rate
The workpiece rotation speed, feed rate and grinding depth have little effect on the machining, and the change of the grinding depth has little effect on the adhesion rate.
1) When grinding stainless steel, reducing the adhesion and blocking of the [url=https://www.auroraabrasive.com/5-inch-resin-metal-cutting-disc/]125*1*22 EN12413 cutting disc[/url] is an important factor to improve the grinding efficiency. The cutting piece should be trimmed frequently during processing to keep the cutting edge sharp.
2) Grinding stainless steel cutting piece is the main target of using self-sharpening cutting piece. Generally, the cutting piece with low hardness is good, but the hardness is too low, otherwise the abrasive grain will fall off without being blunt. It is recommended to use J grade.
3) In order to reduce the adhesion blockage of the cutting piece during grinding, a coarse-grained cutting piece should be used. For coarse grinding, the size of No. 36 and No. 46 is used, and for fine grinding, the size of No. 60 is used.
4) When grinding stainless steel, the use of GC cutting sheets can improve the grinding efficiency.
5) Grinding fluid must be used in both lubrication and cleaning. The supply is sufficient. The emulsion with extreme surface tension and extreme pressure additives can be used to obtain high surface quality.
6) The choice of grinding amount can be determined according to the machining allowance.
7) During the experiment, it was found that the structure and bonding agent of the [url=https://www.auroraabrasive.com/14-inches-cutting-disc/]cutting disc for stainless steel[/url] have a certain influence on the grinding process of stainless steel, which is currently limited by experimental means and needs further study.
General Articles1. Waterproof Cast Cover - An Effective Way To Safeguard Your Cast
2. Affordable Passengers Transport In Dubai Offers Enjoyable Journey
Author: Priya Thakur
3. Labor Transportation Buses In Dubai Offers Hassle-free Trips
Author: Priya Thakur
4. Road Marking Paints
Author: Zigma Paints
Author: Steve Scott
6. Dental Implants Process
Author: honey mehra
7. How Many Types Of Retrievers Are There? Read Here
Author: Manju Sharma
8. Online Education As A Catalyst For Reforming Higher Education
Author: school log
9. Orlando Wedding Photographer Making Your Day Extra Special!
Author: Live Happy Studio
10. Form Holding Company And Dwell In The High-risk Industry In A Hassle Free Manner!
11. 5 Reasons To Choose Indian Manpower Supplier
Author: David Daniel
12. Hand Cleaners And Sanitisers Sydney Are Best On The Use!
Author: forever gleam
13. Latest Software For Embedded Systems
Author: Mehul Mehta
14. 6 Principles Of Persuasion To Increase Conversions On Event Website
Author: Lucy Miranda
15. Appoint A Dependable Immigration Consultant In Chennai For Canada Immigration