ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
What Samsung Has In Store Ready For Their Fans
Total Articles: 371
It is rumored that SAMSUNG is developing a futuristic new smartphone, and fans can see what S9 and Note 9 follow-up products look like.
Samsung and the Korean technology giant have a high quality year and have released some very impressive flagships.
In 2018, Samsung has launched the Galaxy S9, S9 + and Note 9 - all acclaimed Android devices.
However, it is believed that this Korean technology giant may have another surprise.
For a long time, Samsung has been committed to developing future smartphones to commemorate the 10th anniversary of its Galaxy S series.
It is rumored that the S10 will adopt a borderless design, a display fingerprint reader, a three-in-one rear camera and support for 5G networks.
However, before this, Samsung may be about to launch another surprise device.
It is rumored that Samsung may reveal their folding Galaxy F smartphone next month.
The Seoul-based company will hold a event called “The Crossroads Between Now and the Future” in November.
The animated video of the promotion first displays a slender white line that opens the V shape.
This may hint at the upcoming technology behind the folding phone, allegedly known as the Samsung Infinity-V display.
And fans have seen the look of their smartphones.
A startup in California this week claimed to have created "the world's first foldable" phone.
Royole is focused on manufacturing flexible displays, and on Wednesday they launched the FlexPai phone at an event in Beijing.
When turned on, the phone has a 7.8-inch display - larger than many tablets.
When folded up, the phone has three separate small screens - one on the front, the back and on the spine.
Delivery is expected to begin at the end of December, and the price of mobile phones is just over £1,000, just under £1,500.
Royole's FlexPai image lets Samsung fans know what the Korean technology giant's own folding phone will look like.
I believe that Samsung's foldable equipment will be on the 11th moon phase, but it is not ready for sale.
Evan Blass, a reliable leaker, also claims that LG is planning to launch its own foldable phone, which will be unveiled at the Consumer Electronics Show in January 2019.
It is rumored that Huawei is also developing its own flexible mobile phone.
So why have all been about gap displays in the past few years, thanks to the iPhone X-2019 may be related to foldable smartphones.
For more details, visit the website ukwiderepair.co.uk
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. A Gps Car Tracking Device
Author: rafidah hassan
2. Global Aiops Platform Market Shoots Up To 34 Percent Cagr.
Author: Aarkstore Market Research
3. What Are The Importance Of Home Electrician Services In Adelaide?
Author: Brown Ross
4. Compactness And Clarity In Your Hands - Mirrorless Cameras
Author: s-world electronics
5. Energy Management System
6. The Top 5 Out Of The Box Use Cases Set To Cause A Renaissance In The Techno Segment
Author: informatics matrix
7. Major Factors That Can Influence The Development Cost Of An Ar App
Author: manisha sharma
8. What Should You Do With Your Old Smartphone Repair Or Replace
Author: Charlie Wollstonecraft
9. Web Development Company - App Development Services
Author: Shakeel Ahmed
10. Best Smart Home Device In 2019 Under Rs. 5000
Author: Aifa India
11. What You Need To Know About Ai In Healthcare Medical Billing
12. How You Ever Heard Of 4pl?
Author: Brilliant infosys
13. What Is Big Data In Agriculture?
14. Choosing The Best Online Reputation Management Service
Author: JDM Web
15. Caring For Your Aircraft’s Ignition System
Author: Joseph Polizzotto