ALL >> General >> View Article
The Cutting Piece Wants To Be Used Well, Not Only Installed, But Also Debugged!
For new cutting pieces, check carefully before installation, with or without cracks, scratches, etc. If not, do not use them. The [url=https://www.auroraabrasive.com/14-inches-cutting-disc/]cutting disc for stainless steel[/url] should be balanced and adjusted once before installation, and once again after installation. It should be operated correctly during installation to avoid damage to the cutting piece. Generally, the cutting piece is installed by flange.
Pay attention to the following points when installing:
Perform an audio check before clamping. Lift the cutting piece with a rope, tap the [url=https://www.auroraabrasive.com/5-inch-resin-metal-cutting-disc/]5 inch resin cutting disc for metal[/url], the sound should be crisp, no vibrato or noise;
2. The diameters of the two flanges must be equal so that the cutting piece is not subject to bending stress and causes cracking. The minimum diameter of the flange shall not be less than 1/3 of the diameter of the cutting piece, and shall not be less than 2/3 without the protective cover;
3. Elastic materials such as rubber and felt must be placed between the cutting piece and the flange to increase the contact surface and make the force uniform. After the clamping, after static balance, the cutting piece should be tested for 5 minutes at the maximum speed before it can be used officially;
4, grinder cutting piece static balance adjustment method When using manual operation to adjust the static balance of the cutting piece, you must use the balance frame, balance the mandrel and balance block, level and other tools.
After the cutting piece is installed, close the protective door and let the cutting piece run for 5 minutes without any problem before starting work.
The first step: find the lowest point A through the center of gravity of the cutting piece;
Step 2: Make a mark B with the corresponding point on the same diameter of point A;
The third step: adding the balance block C, so that the two points of A.B are unchanged;
Step 4: Add the balance block D.E again and still make the two points of A and B unchanged. If there is any change, you can adjust D.E up and down to return the two points of A and B to the original position. At this time, the cutting piece is balanced left and right;
Step 5: Turn the cutting blade 90 degrees. If it is unbalanced, move D and E to point A or B at the same time until A.B balances two points;
This adjustment is made until the cutting piece can be stabilized in any orientation and the cutting piece is balanced. Depending on the diameter of the cutting piece, check 6 or 8 orientations.
The following points should be noted:
1) The balance frame should be horizontal, especially longitudinal;
2) rinsing the coolant in the dicing sheet;
3) The cutting piece should be fastened, and the flange and balance block should be cleaned;
4) The taper hole in the flange of the [url=https://www.auroraabrasive.com/5-inch-resin-metal-cutting-disc/]125*1*22 EN12413 cutting disc[/url] should be tightly matched with the balance mandrel, and the mandrel should not be bent;
5) After the cutting piece is balanced, the balance piece should be fastened;
6) The balance frame is preferably a knife-edge type, because the contact surface with the mandrel is small, and the reaction is more sensitive.
General Articles1. Waterproof Cast Cover - An Effective Way To Safeguard Your Cast
2. Affordable Passengers Transport In Dubai Offers Enjoyable Journey
Author: Priya Thakur
3. Labor Transportation Buses In Dubai Offers Hassle-free Trips
Author: Priya Thakur
4. Road Marking Paints
Author: Zigma Paints
Author: Steve Scott
6. Dental Implants Process
Author: honey mehra
7. How Many Types Of Retrievers Are There? Read Here
Author: Manju Sharma
8. Online Education As A Catalyst For Reforming Higher Education
Author: school log
9. Orlando Wedding Photographer Making Your Day Extra Special!
Author: Live Happy Studio
10. Form Holding Company And Dwell In The High-risk Industry In A Hassle Free Manner!
11. 5 Reasons To Choose Indian Manpower Supplier
Author: David Daniel
12. Hand Cleaners And Sanitisers Sydney Are Best On The Use!
Author: forever gleam
13. Latest Software For Embedded Systems
Author: Mehul Mehta
14. 6 Principles Of Persuasion To Increase Conversions On Event Website
Author: Lucy Miranda
15. Appoint A Dependable Immigration Consultant In Chennai For Canada Immigration