ALL >> Business >> View Article
Acids & Nutrients In Animal Nutrition Market Growth Prospect And Technology Outlook By 2019
Acids and nutrient content in the feed is highly required and necessary for the proper growth and maintenance of animals. Acids & nutrients in animal nutrition market is an emerging industry due to the increase in awareness and growth in developing countries, which provide a constant support for the revenue. Although the current scenario depicts a wide range of application, the major market is focused towards the ruminant, poultry, and swine feeds. The aquatic and equine feed depicts a small share in the pie but is growing at an exponential rate due to an increase in the awareness. The ruminant feed market has reached a stagnation level and is growing at a slow pace mainly due to economic development in the small countries.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=126859891
The different type of acids and nutrition included in the study are similar to that of food but in different quantity and ratio. The amino acids segment has the dominance over the market size, with the largest share in the acids & nutrients in animal nutrition market. The regions considered for the study include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific countries and Rest of the World. Amino acids, poultry and Asia-Pacific countries acquire the largest share in the category of type, application, and region respectively.
The report classifies and defines the acids & nutrients in animal nutrition market by value and volume. In terms of value, it is estimated to reach $14.1 Billion by 2019. It also includes the qualitative and technical data pertaining to feed nutrition such as sub type, source, application, and others. The report also provides a comprehensive review of the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key issues in the feed nutrition industry. The major players in the market have also been identified and profiled.
Scope of the Report
The global acids & nutrients in animal nutrition market has been analyzed in terms of value and volume on the basis of the following classification.
• Amino acids
Your company’sspecific needs can be met by the customization. Modify the report to get an in-depth analysis and exhaustive industry information of the following considerations:
• Potential opportunities for manufacturers to focus on different applications of livestock from region to region
• Study ofthe aqua and equine applications, which are rapidly growing in all the regions
• Tracking of the global meat consumption markets that drive the demandfor acid and nutrients market
• Review of the health concerns of consumers related to consumption of unhealthy meat
• Study ofthe state and national government regulations in different regions related to animal husbandry and feed production
Supply Chain Analysis
• Tracking of the rising prices of raw materials,such asamino acids and vitamins,and its processing
• Study the climatic disturbances which adversely affect the raw materials
• Detailed supplier analysis for animal feed acids and nutrients
• Means to achieve cost-effectiveness in production for sustainable growth
• Ways to reduce the high initial investments for entering the market
• Appropriate investments in research and development activities to provide anenhanced and wide product portfolio
Speak to analyst: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalystNew.asp?id=126859891
With the growing opportunities in the pork, meat, beef, and milk industries, the concept of animal feed is converting to animal nutrition. It is estimated that in coming years the concept will be transformed completely. The manufacturers are realizing the importance of serving animals with essential nutrients as it strengthens the immune system of animals, improves their health., This increases the productivity of the animals, which eventually increases revenue in the acids & nutrients in animal nutrition market. The changing consumer patterns that result in the growth of non-vegetarian food that includes, meat, chicken, sea food and others forms a major share in the revenue generated by animal feed manufacturers. Although the relation is indirect and there are various stages in the value chain, the profit share goes to animal feed manufacturers as the market is controlled by them. Feed acids and nutrients form a part of animal feed and almost all the animal feed manufacturers are into manufacturing nutrients as well. The increasing demand for animal products is leading the animal manufacturers to contribute into the animal nutrition segment as well.
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledgestore" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441
Business Articles1. Thinking Out Of The Box With Your Tin Packaging
2. Background Verification Companies In Gurgaon
Author: Abhishek sarswat
3. How To Choose The Right Security Firm For Assisted Living Facilities?
Author: Arthur Pangis
4. Reasons Small Businesses Need Accounting Services
Author: R Johnson
5. Webinar #17 – F9 V6 Scheduling Hub
6. The Importance Of Brand Protection
7. Brand Protection: Are You Protecting What Is Yours
8. What Does Brand Integrity Mean And Why Is It Important?
9. Everything You Need To Know About Foam Fire Extinguishers
Author: lura watson
10. Background Verification Companies In Hyderabad
Author: Abhishek Sarswat
11. Hire Dtc Cargo Movers And Packers Today!
Author: Ashish Kapur
12. 10 Tips For You To Become A Prominent Python Programmer
13. Importance Of Spices & Ingredients In The Food Dishes (explained)
Author: Priya Pandya
14. 4 Pros Of Hiring A Professional Company For Commercial Cleaning
Author: myles brown
15. A Business Process Optimization Strategy App Which Helps To Enhance Your Business
Author: Mario F. Davis