ALL >> Health >> View Article
Automatic Wheelchair Can Bring A Convenient Life To Physically Inconvenienced People
An automatic wheelchair is a wheelchair that does not require human labor to complete a flight. This type of wheelchair is very convenient for people with limited mobility. Because of this kind of wheelchair, they can have more opportunities to go outdoors and participate in various activities to enrich their lives. The automatic wheelchair is a powered wheelchair powered by a battery as an energy source and controlled by an electronic device. The user can automatically drive the wheelchair forward through the control device. This type of wheelchair is ideal for use in high paraplegia, hemiplegia and lower extremity dysfunction.
With the improvement of living standards, people's attention to the elderly and disabled people has gradually increased, and various automatic wheelchairs have entered the eyes of consumers. The aging population has allowed the market for wheelchairs to expand rapidly. Wheelchairs are an indispensable rehabilitation and mobility tool for the elderly and physically handicapped. At present, the existing wheelchairs on the market are mostly manual, although the price is relatively cheap, but there are some design deficiencies in the manual wheelchair. The lack of power efficiency of manual wheelchairs can not fully meet the needs of users' daily life and travel. In addition, the use of manual wheelchairs for a long time can make users feel tired, and in actual use, such wheelchairs need personnel assistance, so automatic wheelchairs’ existence is very necessary.
Automatic wheelchairs have the following advantages:
1. Made of lightweight aluminum alloy which is light weight, but capable of handling passengers weighing up to 100 kg. Adjustable pedals and headrests. The height of the pedal and the pedal are adjustable.
2. The wheelchair is designed with a durable steel frame.
3. Foldable design, easy to transport travel or store when not in use.
4. A higher push handle reduces back strain on the push.
6. It can release the pedal quickly.
7. Durable steel frame provides reliable stability. It has excellent maneuverability in a narrow indoor layout.
8. Buffer armrests and swinging foot pedals ensure comfort.
9. From 360° rotation, it can be flexibly driven in different directions.
10. The armrest can be lifted up to facilitate the user to get off and get off.
11. It has a breathable backrest and cushions to ensure a comfortable sitting. In addition, its backrest and cushion are washable.
12. The battery can be freely removed.
13. Equipped with intelligent control system, the slope works safely.
14. Can change direction more flexibly
15. It can be controlled 360° universally. It's easy to move with just a finger. The speed of the wheelchair can be adjusted according to different needs.
16. It has rollover protection to ensure your safety when climbing.
17. The wheelchair is equipped with a lift footstool. It is convenient to adjust the height of the footrest according to the needs of the user.
18. The wheelchair is designed to fit the human body and provide a comfortable experience for the user.
19. Equipped with high quality brakes and anti-skid wheels.
20. Use a lithium battery for several years.
21. This wheelchair has a large rear wheel for better performance on uneven outdoor surfaces.
22. High quality welding ensures reliability and durability.
23. The rear wheel is not a pneumatic wheel. This chair has pedal power and can pass obstacles.
24. Adjustable foot pedals and leg supports to accommodate passengers of different heights.
25. The full length permanent arm provides a large grip area for standing support. Lifting the leg support for extra comfort.
With the advancement of robotics, artificial intelligence and sensor technology, the research of automatic wheelchairs is developing in the direction of high performance, versatility, intelligence and humanization. This kind of wheelchair can not only provide a good means of transportation for the elderly and the disabled, but also can have various functions of autonomous robots such as autonomous navigation, autonomous obstacle avoidance, and human-machine dialogue, thus helping disabled people and the elderly to improve their self-care ability and work ability.
Article Source: http://www.chinawheelchairs.com/electric-wheelchair/automatic-wheelchair/
Health Articles1. How Women Could Benefit From Some Remarkable Acupuncture Treatment?
2. What Facilities Should You Look For Chandler Assisted Living?
Author: Anu Walia
3. Wheat Grass And Barley 60 Capsule
Author: Ericka Ponce
4. Massages In Utah
Author: william noah
5. Health And Beauty Tips:place Your Order Now:"mdma,hexylone,alprazolam,pethidine,mephedrone,diclazepa
Author: Morgan hb
6. Global Duodenoscope Market
Author: shankar hanamghar
7. Global Diagnostic Catheter Market
Author: shankar hanamghar
8. Title - Prevention Of Overweight And Obesity
9. Why Take A Certification Course Palm Desert Ca?
10. Get Your Crooked Nose Treated At The Best Nose Surgery Clinic
11. Natura White Kojic Acid Soap
Author: James Francis Ryan
12. Ultimac Alkaline Vitamin C
Author: Ericka Ponce
13. How To Strengthen Our Immune System?
Author: Paramjit Singh
14. How To Buy Adderall Online In Lowest Cost From Sunbedbooster
Author: James Colin
15. How Does A Thyroid Problem Occur?