ALL >> Art >> View Article
The Main Components Of The 105 1.2 16 Cutting Disc Grinding Wheel?
The grinding wheel of the 105 1.2 16 cutting disc is made of resin grinding wheel, such as
phenolic, epoxy, polyurethane, etc., polyvinyl alcohol, the grinding wheel is high in
strength, can add reinforcing fiber mesh and steel bar in the grinding wheel, such as our T41
4 inches cutting disc size , grinding sheet, most of our grinding wheels are not waterproof
and can not be ground with grinding fluid. Of course, there are some resin grinding wheels
that need to be added with grinding fluid grinding, such as epoxy.
The grinding of resin
grinding wheel is good. It is not easy to burn. At present, the resin grinding wheel is
applied to cutting sheets, double end faces, heavy duty grinding wheels, polishing wheels,
The resin binder is an organic binder. The binder has high strength, certain elasticity, low
heat resistance, good self-sharpness, simple production and short cycle time. It can
manufacture grinding wheels with working speeds higher than 50 m/s and very thin grinding
wheels. Its application range is second only to ceramic bonding agents, and it is widely used
in rough grinding, rough grinding, cutting and free grinding, such as grinding steel ingots,
casting burrs and so on. It can manufacture high-speed, high-gloss grinding wheels, heavy-
duty, cutting and grinding wheels with special requirements.
At the same time, the resin-bonded grinding wheel is a tool with a large demand. It is a tool
for bonding diamond or cubic boron nitride (CBN) abrasives to inorganic fillers using benzoic
acid and polyamide or other resins as binders. This tool is currently being used effectively
in a variety of grinding operations such as surface grinding, centerless center grinding,
slotting and internal grinding. It is the ideal grinding tool for super-heat resistant
stainless steels, cermets, ceramics, glassware, limonite, high speed steel, alloy tools and
many other new superhard materials.
There are many kinds of special trees
Grease-bonded diamond wheels for fast cold cutting. These wheels are particularly suitable for
the grinding of carbide tools such as saws, cutters, drills, end mills, etc.
Art Articles1. Bruneau & Co.'s October 17 Auction Features Vintage Comic Books, Pokémon Collectibles, Toys, Dolls
Author: Travis Landry
2. How Corporate Photographer Is Going To Change Your Business Strategies
Author: "Joseph Macgeorge "
3. What Is The Benefit Of Live Streaming
Author: Poppy Cassidy
4. Art Materials: 3 Tips When Buying Art Supplies Online
Author: Art Supplies Ireland
5. Things To Remember As An Animation Production Company In London!
Author: Kelvynn Griffie
6. Letter Written By Albert Einstein In 1943 Condemning Racism And Segregation In The U.s. Is For Sale
Author: Michael DiRuggiero
7. Paintings For Horse Lovers
Author: Thomas Kinkade Fort Worth
8. Super Autumn Sale On Weave Hair And Human Hair Wigs In Julia
Author: Julia hair
9. Art Paint Brushes Techniques In Painting
Author: Print n pack
10. Indian Wedding Invitations And The Stir They Create All Over
Author: Indian Wedding
11. Abstract Expressionist Paintings Lead Shannon's Fall Fine Art Auction, Which Totaled Over $3.3 M
Author: Sandra Germain
12. Madacide: Making The Tattoo Experience Hygienic For Your Patrons
Author: Shailesh Gajjar
13. Miller & Miller's September 19th Online Auction Featured Music Machines, Coin-ops, Advertising, More
Author: Ethan Miller
14. 50 Corrugated Metal Background Textures
Author: Alexander Nedviga
15. Why Quality Art Accessories Significant For Kids
Author: Print n pack