ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Form And Function Aligning And In Sync
Total Articles: 76
All gym equipment is created equal, except when it isn’t. When Kustom Kit was founded in 2013 they made a simple business decision; their business was to create exquisite looking gym equipment, the sort of equipment which makes your gym look better for having it in place. But not only was the equipment to be aesthetically pleasing it was going to be excellent to use as well.
Following a tradition of excellent design
Companies who follow this mantra are making a name for themselves in the market. It isn’t that long ago a small company made the decision to make the best folding bike ever. They are now a household name and their bikes are ubiquitous. They are also recognizable.
Making gym equipment recognizable
It is in attention to details that an olympic swiss bar becomes recognizable. In the gym world especially in this era of boutique gyms, there’s a change in how the gyms themselves approach their market. They are looking to specialize in a certain skill and they want to be known for it.
Interestingly, this means they charge their clients over the usual rate. But in return the client wants a different experience they want quality and they want results. They are also way more knowledgeable than the average gym bunny.
This is where the quality of the equipment comes in
An olympic weight tree which looks like nothing you have ever seen before fits right into this milieu. It can be in any color you choose, even black. But the quality and the craftsmanship shows through and the stylized design mark it out as different.
It is a sound business concept
Making high quality gym equipment is a specific business. Ordering it, shipping and installing it is not for the faint of heart, but having to go through the buying cycle just once is a sound concept attractive to the buyer. This is an old-fashioned idea, proving there is nothing new in the world, and it’s coming around again. When you buy quality you do it once, game over. It is a false economy to compromise quality and hope it will work out.
And it carries a cachet
When the olympic bar holder looks as if it would be at home in the Museum of Modern Art rather than keeping a gym floor clear you know you have a winner. Marketing is an odd discipline when you think about it. When we want something as adults, our tendency is to go and get it. We only need marketing to tell us which one.
Quality design even in something as utilitarian as gym equipment makes us want to be associated with it, either as a user or an owner. It is another reason to go to gym A instead of gym B. That is true marketing genius.
Everyone gets it
What is brilliant is that everyone understands. You recognize there’s something different, like everyone did with the folding bike and the rest is history.
Fitness Articles1. Ways You Can Stretch Your Biceps
2. Workout For Smaller Breast Size
3. How Yoga Gives You The Energy To Stick To Your New Goal?
Author: Manmohan Singh
4. What Are Some Of The Easy And Effective Ways To Healthy Life For Kids
5. Importance Of Supplement For Maintain A Healthy Body
6. What Is The Importance Of Different Regular-use Products In Our Daily Lives?
7. What Are The Various Marketing Opportunities In The Sale Of Health Supplements?
8. When Must You Use Health Supplements To Benefit The Most?
9. Things You Need To Know About Bioleptin
Author: Dan Brown
10. Improve Your Lifestyle With Yoga
Author: Ari Jassel
11. West Palm Beach Drug Detox Center
Author: Teresita Kennedy
12. Taking Care Of Your Body, And Health
13. What Are Some Things You Need To Check Before Buying Dietary Supplements?
14. Fat Burning Supplements And Their Benefits
15. What Is The Importance Of Supplements For Our Body?