ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
What Is The Grinding Characteristics Of The T41 4 Inches Cutting Disc?
The T41 4 inches cutting disc size is primarily used for precision grooving and cutting, and is typically a deep-cut slow-feed grinding method. The utility model has the advantages of large
grinding depth, small feed speed, large contact area between the grinding wheel and the workpiece,
narrow slit, high metal removal rate, high grinding precision, good processing surface quality and
high material utilization rate.
It has a lot of similarities with the grinding characteristics of
the T41 green cutting disc size. The general rules are as follows:
1. The overall cutting wheel has a thin thickness (more than 0.5mm), a small outer diameter (20-
100mm), fine grain size, high dimensional and dimensional accuracy, and light weight. It is
generally used under high speed conditions. Typical speeds range from 5,000 to 40,000 rpm.
2. The cutting wheel is mostly fine-grained, and generally the thinner the thickness of the
abrasive, the finer the grain size will be, and the surface quality will be better. However, the
finer the abrasive grain size, the corresponding cutting sharpness decreases, and the feed rate is
correspondingly reduced to accommodate the machinability of the abrasive grain size.
3. The base type cutting wheel is mostly thick (0.5-2mm), large in diameter (100-200mm), coarse in
grain size and low in precision. It is generally used under low speed and deep depth. The general
speed is 3000 to 10000 rpm.
4. The cutting depth of the cutting wheel is generally determined by the user according to the
cutting part. Most of the cutting is made by the slow-feed grinding process, and the depth is cut
once. In this way, since the cutting wheel is thin and the cutting conditions are poor (the three
sides are in contact with the workpiece), it is difficult to dissipate heat, so it is necessary to
increase (flow, pressure) cooling of the cutting zone.
5. The surface quality and cutting performance of the workpiece are mainly related to the abrasive
grain size of the ultra-thin cutting wheel. The finer the particle size, the better the surface
finish. At the same time, it is also related to the workpiece material, hardness, cutting amount,
machine tool conditions, processing requirements and other factors.
6. When the cutting wheel is used when the user is just using the machine, it is recommended to
increase the cutting speed or reduce the feed rate. When it is used for a period of time, it is
recommended to use the appropriate cutting or collapse. The particle size of the oil stone cuts the
surface of the grinding wheel to adjust its sharpness.
7. The cutting wheel has been shaped and edged before leaving the factory, and can be used directly
by the user. If the user needs further shaping, it is recommended to use green silicon carbide or
white corundum whetstone. The size of the cutting wheel is 1-2. If the user needs further cutting or
use a section of the blade, it is recommended to use green silicon carbide or white corundum.
Whetstone, the size of the cutting wheel is finer than the size of the cutting wheel 1-2 or the same
8. The cutting amount is generally related to the material to be processed, hardness, precision,
processing requirements, etc. It is recommended to use it under the original conditions of the user
when using it for the first time. Do not change the cutting amount easily.
9. The user's use condition is also the main factor affecting the cutting performance. In
particular, the spindle axial movement, radial runout, flange parallelism and dynamic balance
accuracy of the machine tool directly affect the cutting precision of the cutting wheel.
Automobiles Articles1. Why Should You Consult With A Car Dealer Marketing Company?
Author: James Belly
2. Changes In 2020 Affecting Expats In Germany
3. Why Putting Money Down Is Good For People With Bad Credit
Author: Kaitlin Miller
4. How To Prepare Yourself For Your First Driving Lesson?
Author: Nicholas Manchee
5. How To Keep Your Two-wheeler Looking Like A New One?
Author: Levi Fysh
6. Led Lights For Car - The Best Lights To Be Considered
Author: Hamish Crotty
7. Volkswagen Maintenance Tips 101: All You Need To Know!
Author: Oliver Mertin
8. What Is Instant Car Insurance And How To Get It Online?
Author: Patrica Crewe
9. Esher Tyres
Author: Ali Khan
10. The All-new Hyundai Verna Accessories That Define Comfort And Style
11. Variations Of Conex Boxes Add To The Endless Flexibility Of Dry Cargo Containers
12. Global Automotive Wiper Market
13. Led Door Logo Projector: Car Emblem Light Up When Door Opens
Author: Aoonu auto
14. How To Properly Flare Brake Line Tubing
Author: Mark Sanford
15. Things To Keep In Mind While Buying A Car For Your Teenager
Author: Jeffery reynold