ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
How To Build A Balloon Arch Decoration
Total Articles: 2
Be it a wedding reception or holiday party, a balloon arch adds a tinge of festive. Below are the steps to follow to build a balloon arch decoration:
1) Place balloons in trash bags for
.to keep them from blowing away
.Separating them by color if creating a two-tone design. After that fold the end of the bag down and secure it with a brick.
2) Check and set one of the weights where the arch will start, and the other one where the arch will end. Afterward, tie one end of the fishing line to one of the weights. Untangle the fishing line in a U shape on the ground, plot a basic layout for the arch size and height, and then add a few extra feet. Cut the fishing line at the endpoint with scissors and then loosely tie the end to the other weight.
3)Take the balloons of the end and tie them together using balloons of the same color. Repeat the process with another two balloons. Take the balloon pairs over one another at their knots and twist it and rotate the balloons so they stay locked in place.
4) Take one of the balloons from the set of four and push it over the line at the knot area. After that twist the balloon around another balloon so that the balloon set is stuck on the fishing line. Then slide the balloon toward one end of the line.
5) Repeat Steps 3 and 4 with another set of four balloons. Slide the second set toward the first set on the line. Continue the above steps until the entire arch is completed.
Things You Will Need
2.Helium-filled balloons in one or more color
3.Bricks or heavy rocks
4.Two heavyweights or gallon glass jugs full of water
You can start with more balloons because it depends on the size of the arch and the size of the balloons, but four to six balloons per foot of arch is a general guideline from our side.
For a shorter arch having fewer balloons, thread single balloons over finishing line by pushing a threaded needle through the loose balloon material beyond the knot. Continue until the entire fishing line contains a string of single balloons.
You can also create the arch with air-filled balloons, but require an inner support structure to hold the balloons in place.
Party Zealot is new start up found in January 2017 at Los Angeles, California, United States. Party Zealot provides free educational resources in video and e-books that help people create their unique DIY balloon arch and balloon column stand for their birthday party, wedding party, and other events.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Planning The Perfect Proposal
Author: Jigar Shah
2. Five Popular Jewelry Trends You Must Know If You Are A Bride-to-be Of Year 2019
Author: Avi Goyal
3. Things To Know About The Aloha Shirt And The Trend In Hawaii
4. 7 Quit Smoking Tips You Should Try Out
5. Buy E Cigarettes Online In India
Author: Indian Vape Outlet
6. Wear Mens Motorcycle Jackets To Have A Great Look
Author: Ricardo Rios
7. Shop Apple Iphones Easily At Hi-shopr
Author: Ramesh Chandra Sharma
8. Things You Should Know Before You Buy Weight Lifting Equipment Uk
Author: Gym Warehouse
9. The Umbrella Of Led Lights At Home Enjoy Productive Lighting Environment
Author: Plusrite Australia
10. A Guide To Choosing Get-well-soon Flowers
Author: Barbara Wood
11. How To Decorate Your Living Space With Fresh Flowers
Author: Lynda Tatara
12. The Most Beautiful Flowers In The World
Author: Mary Ann Verberne
13. Imploring Roger Dubuis – Pioneer Of Modern Avant-garde Watches
Author: Deepika Mahajan
14. Top 3 Leather Jackets For Women To Enjoy In Summer
Author: Ravjit Singh
15. Buy The Best Quality Protective Gloves For Yourself