ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
Does Building Collapse Gets Proper Coverage?
Total Articles: 28
For some reason your home, rental complex or building collapses, you may think “No worries” as you have got insurance. But is it so easy to get the insurance amount? Unfortunately, Coverage has many other internal contexts that the claimant is also not aware of while buying an insurance and this is where an insurance assessor comes into the picture.
When it comes to building collapse, the extent of the coverage depends on the language of the policy. A recent case involved a home that was getting a third-floor addition. It had all the legal permissions and work was going on a smooth way, until one day the foundation cracked and displaced a brick wall, leaving large gaps in existing mortar. This happened as the contractor compromised with the integrity of the home. The home was clearly unfit for occupancy, but the court noted that no wall had fallen. The policy had the additional term that if the building “remained standing” then it would not be covered under the policy. Thus, the claimant did not receive a single penny in this case.
Here the case gives the example of the power of the written word. In this way, there are many such terms and conditions where we usually ignore while buying an insurance.Insurance companies are always looking ways to make a profit and here an insurance assessor or a loss assessor can only help you when the insurance company denies coverage. The insurance assessor takes up such complex cases where coverage is either denied or the claimant is unable to file the insurance claim by himself.
An insurance assessor from claimmakers.co.uk very minutely review the entire details, visit the site, take witness interviews, calculate the loss and value of the property and submit it to the insurance company for a fair claim. Proper guidelines are followed by the insurance assessors as they fight on behalf of you with the insurance company. The loss assessors would also negotiate on your behalf so that you get the amount you deserve.
Many claimants would feel as their case is clear and have all the terms covered as per the policy and they approach the insurance company directly, but most of the time get the settlement offer below expectation. The main job of loss assessor is to provide strong evidence that would support your claim and justify why your claim amount needs to be improvised. The best part is loss assessors are paid by the policyholder only after the claim amount is received.
For more details, visit https://claimmakers.co.uk
Insurance Articles1. A Financial Advisor Kingston Ontario Can Verify Your Fantasies
Author: Mike McKale
2. Get Maximum Coverage With The Right Visitor Insurance
Author: Joanne Finucan
3. How To Find The Better International Travel Medical Insurance?
Author: Loic Ethan
4. The Five Of The Most Common Misconceptions About Disability Insurance
5. Things To Consider When Hiring A Music Studio With Recording Studio Insurance
Author: Dan Schoenfeld
6. Things To Consider When Investing In Saxophone For Beginner
7. Why Your Business Needs This Insurance
8. Health Insurance Basic Terms For First Time Buyers
Author: Dipti Goel
9. Find Out If Parking Violations Impact Your Auto Insurance.
Author: TriStar Insurance Professionals
10. Why Are People In Bc Thinking Twice About Buying A Home?
11. Here’s What This Type Of Auto Insurance Can Do For You.
12. Is It Possible To Secure Car Insurance With A Suspended Driver’s License?
13. No Medical Life Insurance’s Underwriting Process—let’s Dive In
14. Traffic Violations And Your Driving Record
Author: Jack stone Insurance Agency
15. Things To Consider When Choosing Violin String
Author: Michel Jordan