ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Chest Stretching Exercises Improves Posture – How?
Nowadays due to the increasing amount of work and life pressure we are putting extra stress on our system as well as body. These unwanted pressures are causing imbalances in our systems which as a result are proving to be fatal for our body. A lot of things we do in our everyday life decrease the natural growth of the body. Most of the time our chest is vastly affected because of the vast amount of work we regulate through it. For that, there are certain exercises which help us to keep our chest the way we want, some of them are as follows:
Put your hands behind your back then interlock your fingers and then slowly try to lift both your hands.
Keep the chest straight and open and always keep your face upwards during the whole process.
While standing put your left hand on a structure and then rotate the whole body towards the right. Do this with your other hand and always keep your chest open and parallel during the whole process. Hold the pose for ten seconds.
Sit on your knees and your heels facing upwards and then touch your heels with both hands and stay in that position for ten seconds. Repeat that pose five times and during the process keep your chest open facing straight and breath normally.
Lie on your stomach then slowly lift your hands back to touch your both feet. Try to pull both your feet in the opposite direction as much as you can, then stay in that position for a period of ten seconds. Repeat that posture again five times and at least five days a week. Keep your head high and breath slowly during the process to avoid getting cramps.
These are some of the best chest stretching exercises which will help you to stay in perfect posture. Still before doing the exercises, consulting a trainer is always safe and recommended.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Kisar Dhillon is a Portland Personal Trainer with 25 years of experience and expertise in the health & fitness industry. If you want the best Portland Personal training studio, call 503-953-0241.
Fitness Articles1. Easy Steps To Lose Weight Fast. (kinfitter Programme)
Author: Kingsway Hospital
2. Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment Care
Author: Kingsway Hospital
3. How To Get Quality Treatment For Frozen Shoulder From The Top Orthopedic Surgeon?
4. Stress At Work | Biofeedback Resources International
Author: Harry Campbell
5. Why Resistance Bands Are The Perfect Training Tool For Covid-19
Author: Exercise Resistance Bands UK
6. How To Get Best Results From Dance Workouts
Author: Rite Bite
7. 5 Best Apps Out There To Maintain Your Fitness And Healthy Lifestyle
Author: Deepak kumar
8. Zinc Does Not Kill Viruses, But It Helps To Prevent Viral Infections | Dr David Seaman
Author: Dr. David Seaman
9. The Process Of Self Growth And Its Importance
Author: Mindful Guides
10. What Are The Different Types Of Salad Dressing?
Author: All About Eve
11. Find Best Tantric Massage In London!!
12. Finding A Good Personal Trainer Scottsdale Az
Author: Every Bit Fit Arizona
13. How To Follow Important Self-caring Tips During Covid Times?
Author: Star Community Care Services
14. Shop The Best Boxers, Briefs And Underwear For Men
Author: FarmaCell Shapewear
15. Importance Of Psychotherapies For Emotional Wellness
Author: MINDFUL GUIDES THERAPY CENTER