ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
6 Healthy Brunch Ideas You Need To Know
Total Articles: 30
Breakfast is the very first and most important meal of the day. A good and heavy breakfast is very often prescribed by the doctor to give you the strength required to help you go through the day. However, a heavy breakfast does not necessarily mean an unhealthy one. A good breakfast is one that comprises of a balanced portion of all the necessary nutrients. If you are looking for healthy brunch ideas, here is a list of a few of them.
In a blender, add two large eggs, ¾ cup milk, ½ cup water, 1 cup flour and 3 tablespoons of butter. This is the crepe batter which is to be kept in the refrigerator for one hour.
Now, in a non-stick pan, coat with some butter and scoop out a portion of the batter and pour it evenly on the pan. Swirl the pan, allowing the batter to spread evenly. Make sure there are no lumps left. Let it cook for 30 seconds before flipping it. Then let it cook for 10 more seconds before putting it out in a board.
2. Egg in a hole:
Take a slice of bread and use a biscuit cutter to press a hole in the middle of it. Heat a skillet over medium heat and put in some butter. Let the butter spread evenly. Then lay the bread on top of it and immediately crack an egg right inside the hole of the bread. Allow the egg to cook and settle on the bottom of the skillet for 40 to 45 seconds. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the egg to reduce raw egg smell and enhance the taste. Flip the bread, allowing it to soak in all the butter before removing it in a plate.
Take two pieces of bread and spread some low-fat mayonnaise on both. Slice up boiled eggs and put it on a slice of bread. Add tomato, lettuce, onion and ¼ cup of minced parsley. Put another slice on top of these and place the bread on a skillet coated with butter over low heat. Use a flat wooden spoon to flip the sandwich and let the other slice soak in the butter. This is a perfect breakfast when you have a monster hunger.
4. French toast:
In a bowl, take eggs, milk and vanilla essence. Whisk them together and add a pinch of cinnamon powder. In a flat skillet, heat butter over low heat. Take a slice of bread and dip it into the mixture. Then place it on the skillet, allowing it to soak in the butter gradually. Fry the slice until it turns brown on both sides and serve with syrup.
Whip up a fast breakfast by heating 2 cups of milk in a pan. Add nuts, bananas, and cherry to it and let it simmer. You can skip the sugar if you are trying to be super healthy. In a bowl, pour the flavoured milk and add cornflakes. Serve it with maple syrup on top.
Cooking a healthy brunch is not a big deal. These recipes are probably some of the healthiest food you will cook in your kitchen. Further, with so many packed brunches available in the market, it really is no tough a work. Look out for Nutralite which has a big range of healthy brunch products.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Explore Indian Cuisine’s Popular Dishes To Win Heart Of Your Guest At Every Party
Author: Anup Agarwal
2. What Are The Health Benefits Of Nuts And Dried Fruits?
Author: Sridevi Jasti
3. Make Wedding Anniversary Super Memorable With Delicious Treats
4. What Does The Bakery Product Suppliers In Dubai Do?
Author: Food distribution companies
5. The Power Of Indian Spices
6. Buy & Send Chocolate Gifts For Many Occasions Online
Author: Toccata Cakes
7. The 10 Best Italian Wines Of Our Life – According To Lindsay And Alessandro
Author: Rimessa Roscioli
8. Baking Memories, All The Way From France!
Author: Kumar Ram
9. Try Out Amazing Southern Style Food In Orlando (explained)
10. Poplar Inn Liquor Store - Get Finest Collections Of Wine, Beer & Spirits
Author: poplar inn
11. List Of Tandoori Specialties You Need To Taste In Orlando (explained)
12. Food Additive Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast To 2025
13. Love Vegetarian Appetizer? Follow The Guide (explained)
14. An Unforgettable Dining Experience With Pind Balluchi
Author: Rc Sharma
15. Vitamin K Is Beneficial For Infants And Adults. Here Is How!
Author: Shreyansh Kulkarni