ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Uses Of An Exercise Ball
You all are familiar with an exercise ball in the gym, yoga studio, and if you are in a cool office, then there as well. It is a large inflated rubber ball helps you in exercise. It has various names like Yoga ball, Swiss ball, and fitness ball. When you sit on an exercise ball and try maintaining a 90° angle, your body automatically becomes active as you will need to use almost all your muscles to maintain the balance. It is used for cardio exercises, stretching and much more. Let’s figure out.
Fitness Trainer Portland
Stretching is a great exercise and also a relaxing one.
You can sit on the ball in 90° angle and slowly allow your body to lay back on your backside on the ball. It supports your body in a difficult position and helps you up-game you’re balancing. The stretch over the ball feels great after a good tiring day, relaxing your whole body, getting you a refreshing feel.
A good spine
If you are having back pain issues, an exercise ball is probably the best cardio for you. When you stretch over the ball, it is very healthy to your spine as all the cores and joints get a proper exercise. And with an effect, the back pain will get lessen with time.
As the demand for stability increases in your shoulder, hip and core muscle, the exercise ball helps in building up the core strength. In fact, the simplest of exercise like crunch get more interesting and way more effective on a ball, as all the muscles automatically struggle more to balance your body on the ball. In a study, it is shown; up to 35% more effect can be achieved just using an exercise ball during crunches.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Kisar Dhillon is a Portland Personal Trainer with 25 years of experience and expertise in the health & fitness industry. If you want the best Portland Personal training studio, call 503-953-0241.
Fitness Articles1. Easy Steps To Lose Weight Fast. (kinfitter Programme)
Author: Kingsway Hospital
2. Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment Care
Author: Kingsway Hospital
3. How To Get Quality Treatment For Frozen Shoulder From The Top Orthopedic Surgeon?
4. Stress At Work | Biofeedback Resources International
Author: Harry Campbell
5. Why Resistance Bands Are The Perfect Training Tool For Covid-19
Author: Exercise Resistance Bands UK
6. How To Get Best Results From Dance Workouts
Author: Rite Bite
7. 5 Best Apps Out There To Maintain Your Fitness And Healthy Lifestyle
Author: Deepak kumar
8. Zinc Does Not Kill Viruses, But It Helps To Prevent Viral Infections | Dr David Seaman
Author: Dr. David Seaman
9. The Process Of Self Growth And Its Importance
Author: Mindful Guides
10. What Are The Different Types Of Salad Dressing?
Author: All About Eve
11. Find Best Tantric Massage In London!!
12. Finding A Good Personal Trainer Scottsdale Az
Author: Every Bit Fit Arizona
13. How To Follow Important Self-caring Tips During Covid Times?
Author: Star Community Care Services
14. Shop The Best Boxers, Briefs And Underwear For Men
Author: FarmaCell Shapewear
15. Importance Of Psychotherapies For Emotional Wellness
Author: MINDFUL GUIDES THERAPY CENTER