ALL >> Education >> View Article
Man-machine Interaction: A Look Into The Future
Technology is rapidly becoming smarter with developments in artificial intelligence (AI).
Although these advancements bring with them unimaginable benefits to mankind, there is also a lot of fear around what the future holds. The loss of control and destruction wrongly associated with AI is the root of this fear. The truth is, AI holds immense potential to make our lives better manifold.
As an idea, AI holds the potential to be both fascinating and terrifying. This is caused by two factors:
1) Sci-Fi movies that create the perception of a machine-dominated future being the end of mankind.
E.g “I, Robot”
2) The fear of losing jobs to machines
Both these fears are based in the common fear of the unknown. They arise due to a massive lack of information about what AI really is. A similar wave of fear due to ignorance surrounded the invention of the internet. Look at all the wonderful things it’s made possible today.
What this tells us is that this kind of progress is not only necessary but also welcome if we want to make our lives better.
Like most scientific developments, artificial intelligence is meant to unburden us and improve the quality of our lives. Some present examples of this are smart homes that make our lives more organised.
Another significant application of AI is the self-driving car that is designed to increase driver safety and reduce deaths due to road accidents.
AI was created with the purpose of simplifying mundane time-consuming tasks. So the concern about losing jobs to AI isn’t a totally invalid one; it’s the reason AI exists! To take care of mechanical, unproductive, and monotonous work to freeing us for constructive, relevant, and creative tasks.
So even though AI will replace some jobs we know of today, it will create new and better ones instead.
Ultimately it’s not about intelligent machines, but how we will interact with them. Keeping in mind the heavy engagement man and machine will have in the near future,engineering colleges in Pune have made research and discussion on AI an integral component of their curriculum for engineering in computer science.
Colleges that adopt this approach help open up new career avenues for postgraduates, preparing them for the future, today. This can be observed in the scope of engineering that the best M tech colleges in Pune have.
Education Articles1. What Subjects Will Be Taught In Bba Course
2. Boarding School In Kolhapur – Mit Vishwashanti Gurukul
Author: MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul
3. 5 Ways To Teach Islam To Kids
Author: Mishary Alafasy
4. Introduction To Big Data
5. What Makes Sushi Making Class In Boston So Popular?
Author: Reginald Gideon
6. Agriculture And The Pandemic
Author: Current Affairs Review
7. Which Is The Best Safety Training Institute In Uae?
Author: Green World
8. 5 Futuristic Technical Skills That The Best Boarding School Teaches
Author: Swarnprastha Public School
9. What Is Equine Massage Certification And Therapy?
Author: Maria Hernandez
10. Know-how Education System Is Emerging With The Technology
Author: My schoolr
11. Boost Your Self Esteem And Confidence
Author: Umar hameed
12. Pmp Certification: Make A Successful And Glorious Career In Project Management
Author: Avan Jack
13. Reactjs Framework Articles You Should Read
Author: siyaram yadav
14. Many Auditor Jobs Availed Iso 14001 Lead Auditor Course
Author: Green World
15. Wordpress Website Development Training Institute In Faridabad
Author: kiran sharma