ALL >> Politics >> View Article
Telangana Political News: Is Kcr Decision For Early Polls Right Or Wrong?
The decision of Telangana Rashtra Samithi president and chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao to dissolve the state assembly and go in for early elections might prove the biggest blunder on his part. Due to several Circumstances, several Leaders are expressing this opinion because of the negative vibes coming from several people at several places.
Telangana Politics: Opposing to the claims of the TRS leaders and party media houses, the people are said to be revolting against the MLA's at several places as they had not fulfilled the promises in the last four years. If we would have gone for polls according to Original Schedule in April, It would have given more time for the party leaders and the government to stabilize the administration and also implement the schemes. It would have enhanced the party position to a significant extent.
The declaration of party tickets to almost all the sitting candidates, barring a few, has also turned out to be a pessimistic factor for the TRS, As a lot of MLA's were either not performed or corrupt. The TRS Chief evidently thought the people would vote for their party, looking at his charisma & He had thought as no communal violence took place in the last four and half years and implemented several schemes. The Rebels in some areas are also creating problems to the TRS Chief K.Chandrasekhar Rao
The Congress leaders also feel that the early snap polls came as a misfortune with a positive outcome for them. PCC Chief Uttam Kumar Reddy said KCR had dug his political grave by dissolving the assembly nine months ahead of the Election Schedule. He also said that KCR has not expected that the circumstances favoring the opposition parties. He wasn’t thought that there will be a grand alliance between the rival parties like Congress & TDP. To overcome the situation, TRS Chief attacking the rivals with baseless allegations.
Apart from Some constituencies, several leaders need to work hard to regain their position in the elections, but in politics, we cannot assume anything, so just wait until December, whether the decision of TRS Chief is it right or wrong?
Politics Articles1. Shaheen Bagh May Turn Jallianwala Bagh After Delhi Polls: Asaduddin Owaisi
2. Mamata Meeting Modi 'desperate Attempt' To Split Anti-tmc Votes, Says Bjp
Author: heena sharma
3. Anti-caa Rangoli At M.k.stalin House | Twitter Trending
4. Know Your Leader: Shekharappa K
5. Tsrtc Strike: Kcr Opened The Deadlock; Says Workers Can Resume Duties
6. Federal Minister For Economic Affairs Hammad Azhar
7. Know Your Leader: Shri Mahima J Patel
Author: JDU Karnataka
8. Jaganmohan Reddy Behaving Like A Psycho: N Chandrababu Naidu !!
9. Highlights From Chairman’s Speech - Reliance Capital Agm
Author: Ritu Shah
10. Rk24tvnews Best Media In Warangal
11. Today Latest Entertainment News In India
Author: Avi Das
12. 'चरित्र' की कमजोर भाजपा, 'लक्ष्य की मजबूत' है !
Author: Nilanjay Tiwari
13. Pakistan’s Independence Day On The Border Did Not Exchange Sweets
14. Top 10 Breaking News In India
Author: Avi Das
15. Women Facing The Consequences Of Triple Talaq Will Get Relief: Amit Shah