ALL >> Business >> View Article
Signs That You Need A New Payment Gateway
If you have any kind of online business, the payment provider you choose is one of your most important partners. It is an indispensable interface between you, your customers, and your bank and allows safe, convenient, and timely transactions between you and your customers.
Seeing the significance of your Payment Gateway partner keeping its performance in check is necessary. Keep a keen eye to check for any of the following signs that reflect whether your payment provider is benefiting or costing your business:
Sign #1: Not enough payment options
Customers like to have more than one payment option. With the level of distrust around online transactions still not vanquished, more payment options help instill trust in customers towards your offering. Credit cards, debit cards, and direct bank transfers are major payment methods in the market that customers expect from you if not more.
A good payment gateway should not only offer all three payment methods, it should also be easy to use for you as the merchant. Steer clear from gateways that require you to create or log in to more than one account, or download multiple reports. Concise, comprehensible, easy to access information about every transaction through your gateway should be stored in one central location, from where it can be downloaded and interpreted easily.
Sign #2: Customers need to register twice through your payment gateway
Greater the number of hoops your customer has to jump through to complete a purchase, the more likely they are to leave halfway. If your website requires your customers to register before they can start shopping, they might grumble a little but most of them will stick with you. Asking them to register a second time before they actually make the payment can be problematic. You want to choose a payment gateway that makes the entire purchase process easier, not more complex.
Sign #3: Expensive or weak fraud protection
A number of specialist fraud protection services exist but they are quite expensive and time-consuming to run. You want to partner with a payment gateway that offers affordable and easy to use fraud protection. This isn’t something you can risk ignoring as its one of the most important measures you can take to protect yourself against fraud. Ensure your gateway safeguards you from credit card fraud.
Ultimately it comes down to customer focus: As an online retailer, you want the effort you put into making your site experience a memorable, one that pays off. If that effort is undermined because of your key partners it’s time to make some important changes. If you’re in search of a new partner, visit Easebuzz, one of the best options for a payment gateway India
Business Articles1. Printing Inks Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And Market Fo
2. Foldable Display Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
3. Adipic Acid Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And Market
Author: Akash DADHICH
4. How To Enhance Your Business Communication By Doing Less
Author: John Rufus
5. Soccer And Heel Pain In Children
6. Keep On Moving With Advanced Podiatry
7. Fungal Nails Laser
8. Barrier Packaging Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
9. Common Dog Vaccinations You Must Know About
Author: Reshma Mane
10. Automotive Wiring Harness Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities,
11. Tips To Save Money On A New Office Fitout
Author: David Vincent
12. Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Grow
13. Importance Of Database In Different Corporate Industries
Author: Best DataProvider
14. Understand Real Advantage Of Using Bearing For Industry
15. Actinic Keratosis Treatment Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities