ALL >> Politics >> View Article
Mep – Hope For Equality
Women Empowerment is something that needs to be taken care. Without empowering women it is not possible to empower a nation. Men and Women both are equally important for a developed nation. Unfortunately, in spite of making so many laws and rules for the enhancements of women rights, women are being ill-treated in society. We have to put an end to this, it is possible only when we join hands together. Dr. Nowhera Shaikh a successful entrepreneur and philanthropist, who is also a well-known human activist, has taken a stand against the social evils. All India Mahila Empowerment Party (AIMEP) was established only for this reason. Dr. Nowhera is the president of AIMEP. The AIMEP party was launched in the presence of important personalities like Mohammed Azharuddin (former cricketer and politician), Sania Mirza (tennis player), film stars like Farah khan, Sunil Shetty, Bobby Deol etc.
The All India Mahila Empowerment Party (AIMEP) has been recognized by the Election Commission of India as a national political party with “Diamond” as its election symbol allowing the women to participate in elections irrespective of caste, religion etc. AIMEP had contested all 224 seats in the Karnataka Assembly Elections in April 2018. The party is currently contesting in Hyderabad Telangana Elections 2018. AIMEP is the only party that completely focuses on Women Empowerment. Therefore, it would be lawful if there is a separate party for the sake of women that strives for the betterment of the women, which fights for the justice of women, justice against corruption. And it comes with a tagline “Justice for Humanity”.
What are the aims and goals of AIMEP?
As the name itself tells the whole and sole purpose of Mahila Empowerment Party is to provide justice against inequality, corruption etc. The main aim of AIMEP is to see India as a developed economy where the citizens are benefited by the schemes and programs implemented by the government and have a cut on the taxes paid to the government. Also, the Mahila Empowerment Party aims at providing 33% reservation for women in state and parliament legislatures.
Politics Articles1. Shaheen Bagh May Turn Jallianwala Bagh After Delhi Polls: Asaduddin Owaisi
2. Mamata Meeting Modi 'desperate Attempt' To Split Anti-tmc Votes, Says Bjp
Author: heena sharma
3. Anti-caa Rangoli At M.k.stalin House | Twitter Trending
4. Know Your Leader: Shekharappa K
5. Tsrtc Strike: Kcr Opened The Deadlock; Says Workers Can Resume Duties
6. Federal Minister For Economic Affairs Hammad Azhar
7. Know Your Leader: Shri Mahima J Patel
Author: JDU Karnataka
8. Jaganmohan Reddy Behaving Like A Psycho: N Chandrababu Naidu !!
9. Highlights From Chairman’s Speech - Reliance Capital Agm
Author: Ritu Shah
10. Rk24tvnews Best Media In Warangal
11. Today Latest Entertainment News In India
Author: Avi Das
12. 'चरित्र' की कमजोर भाजपा, 'लक्ष्य की मजबूत' है !
Author: Nilanjay Tiwari
13. Pakistan’s Independence Day On The Border Did Not Exchange Sweets
14. Top 10 Breaking News In India
Author: Avi Das
15. Women Facing The Consequences Of Triple Talaq Will Get Relief: Amit Shah