ALL >> Politics >> View Article
Telangana Political News- Scenario Of Politics In Telangana
Telangana is bifurcated in 2014 and previously it was in Andhra Pradesh with Hyderabad as its capital city. After Strong agitation, in 2014, Telangana has become the 29th state in India. TRS has formed the government in 2014. Here, major parties are TRS, Congress, TDP, BJP etc.
Telangana Politics- The Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) has won 90 seats in 2014 elections out of 119 assembly seats. In 2014, Telangana agitation and KCR groundwork have helped to form the government. He has implemented many schemes in favor of poor people. There were no worries for KCR to establish the government in 2019, but due to the early snap polls which were occurring due to the dissolution of the government before 6 months to the general elections 2019. The Move which was taken by KCR for early snap polls has giving bitter truth to the TRS Party. TRS Chief has his plans to counterattack the opposition.
Coming to the outline Congress party, who has given Telangana, has won 13 seats in 2014 elections. They were not strong contenders to win in the upcoming elections but due to some factors like government disaccord, job notifications, and their alliance with TDP as "Mahakutami" have created some problems to the TRS Party. According to recent circumstances, definitely, they will increase their seat percentage in the upcoming elections.
Coming to the scenario of TDP, the party won 3 seats in the 2014 elections. Albeit, due to the strong base in twin cities of Hyderabad & Secunderabad and their alliance with Congress will help to gain some seats in the upcoming elections. A senior TDP leader has a strong base in the BC voters and they have plans to counter the TRS government. The distribution of seats in mahakutami will be a hectic task.
According to our analysis, TRS should work hard to regain the same seats in Telangana; we know that KCR is an expert in implementing the Political moves. In December, we will know whose political moves will bring success whether TRS or Mahakutami? If Mahakutami can bring awareness to the people about the TRS party failure in not fulfilling the promises then there will be a success. Strong Opposition leaders are not there in the opposition which is the biggest plus point to the TRS party.
Politics Articles1. Shaheen Bagh May Turn Jallianwala Bagh After Delhi Polls: Asaduddin Owaisi
2. Mamata Meeting Modi 'desperate Attempt' To Split Anti-tmc Votes, Says Bjp
Author: heena sharma
3. Anti-caa Rangoli At M.k.stalin House | Twitter Trending
4. Know Your Leader: Shekharappa K
5. Tsrtc Strike: Kcr Opened The Deadlock; Says Workers Can Resume Duties
6. Federal Minister For Economic Affairs Hammad Azhar
7. Know Your Leader: Shri Mahima J Patel
Author: JDU Karnataka
8. Jaganmohan Reddy Behaving Like A Psycho: N Chandrababu Naidu !!
9. Highlights From Chairman’s Speech - Reliance Capital Agm
Author: Ritu Shah
10. Rk24tvnews Best Media In Warangal
11. Today Latest Entertainment News In India
Author: Avi Das
12. 'चरित्र' की कमजोर भाजपा, 'लक्ष्य की मजबूत' है !
Author: Nilanjay Tiwari
13. Pakistan’s Independence Day On The Border Did Not Exchange Sweets
14. Top 10 Breaking News In India
Author: Avi Das
15. Women Facing The Consequences Of Triple Talaq Will Get Relief: Amit Shah