ALL >> Environment >> View Article
Ashwagandha extract is on a rapid path to becoming the most popular Ayurvedic medicine used on the planet, and that comes as no surprise, given its numerous benefits, some of which seem downright miraculous given the smell and size of the herb. The Ashwagandha plant belongs to the Genus Withania of the Solanaceae family; grows mainly in some of the dry regions of India and can sometimes even be found growing in Nepal, China and Yemen. The root of Ashwagandha has a distinct horse-like odour, but don’t let that deter you from benefiting from this miraculous plant! Winter cherry, Indian ginseng or poison gooseberry - what’s commonly known to natural health enthusiasts as Ashwagandha takes many names, scientific one being Withania Somnifera.
The documented benefits of Ashwagandha extract are as follows -
Ashwagandha extract is classified as an ‘adaptogen’, which means it has the remarkable dual ability to reduce stress in your body by lowering Cortisol levels while energizing you, which in turn, helps cure insomnia, body pains, digestive problems and is a great catalyst for better quality of life.
Ashwagandha extract has been proven to lower blood sugar levels in both healthy people and patients of diabetes.
Studies have found that Ashwagandha extract helps in the inducing of apoptosis, which are integral in the destruction of cancerous cells; and the ashwagandha extract also reduces the growth of new cancerous cells.
Ashwagandha extract supplements are used for their high antioxidant levels, which in turn work well on testosterone levels in male-bodied people.
Research also suggests that Ashwagandha extract increases muscle mass & strength.
Ashwagandha extract is most commonly used as a powder, and can be consumed when mixed with lukewarm water or milk & honey. Back in the day, it used to be consumed with equal parts of ghee and honey, so as to carry the nutrients of the Ashwagandha extract deep into the body tissues. Diligence must be practised when choosing a supplier of Ashwagandha, however, as there have been several off-brand products reported in the market. Herbochem’s Ashwagandha extract has been released by the top R&D team in the business, making it the highest and best grade of Ashwagandha extract available in the market. Perfectly water soluble with strong stress-relieving properties, while having a great smell and taste - Herbochem’s Ashwagandha extract is a win!
Environment Articles1. Quello Che Mi Piace Dei Matrimoni Negli Anni '40
2. Solar Driveway Lights Define A Home
Author: Nehal Preet
3. Protecting And Conserving The Western Ghats
Author: Current Affairs Review
4. Why And How To Arrange Bachelor Party Stripper Events
Author: Maria Joness
5. Plastic, The Most Harmful Substance On Earth
Author: Isabella Whitmore
6. Toronto Organics Processing Facility All Set To Convert Food Waste Into Rng
Author: Vivan Pathak
7. Plastics Pollution; A Threat To Our Planet
Author: Isabella Whitmore
8. Understanding Of Iso 14001 & What Does It Mean For Businesses?
Author: John Mills
9. Top 5 Rainy Season Flowers That Use For Eat Food!
Author: Have you eaten Rainy Flowers?
10. Solar Companies In Chennai,epc,luminous Solar,renewable Energy-call Now
Author: Varun Sehupathi
11. Why Just Recycle Let Us Also Upcycle!
Author: Yes Full Circle
12. Treat Mold With Heat For Effective Removal
Author: Kaleb A
13. How To Choose The Right Solar Battery For Your Home?
14. Affordable Rubbish Removal In Brisbane
15. Seamless & Erw Pipes Manufacturers In Mumbai
Author: Mahendra Dudhani