ALL >> Health >> View Article
Heart Bypass Without Surgery With New Ultrasound Machine
Angina is the symptom associated with coronary artery disease, that occurs when heart is not receiving enough blood. It occurs when heart muscle become dysfunctional due to the often narrowed or blocked vessels that carry blood. Angina may feel like chest pain or pressure, shortness of breath, pain in the jaw, neck, arms, back, nausea, or generalized fatigue. Each patient experience angina differently.
Now a new treatment Extracorporeal Shockwave Myocardial Revascularization (ESMR) utilizes sound waves (like ultrasound) focused on the ischemic areas to improve the blood supply to heart muscles. Even Ischemic heart areas not accessible by Bypass surgery or Balloon Angioplasty and stent, could be treated with the ESMR therapy to relieve symptoms resulted from the myocardial ischemia.
ESMR Therapy is simple 3 half hour treatment sessions a week for 3 weeks. It forms new natural blood vessels which improve the oxygenated blood supply to the affected portion of the heart non-surgically or non-pharmaceutically. For the reason it is called non-invasive or non-surgical Bypass treatment or Non Invasive Cardiac Angiogenesis Therapy. Now patients can opt for this new treatment alternative to heart angioplasty heart stents and heart bypass surgery (CABG) says Dr Sibia, Director Sibia medical Centre who is pioneer in non-surgical treatments in the country.
Contact Person:Dr S.S Sibia
Mobile No 9814034818
Address: B XIX 568 A, Cemetery Road / Atam Marg, Turn right after petrol pump Civil Lines, Near Fountain Chowk - Turn Right after Petrol Pump, Ludhiana, Punjab 141001
Health Articles1. Which Type Of Mask Can I Choose To Prevent Covid-19?
Author: Francis Fred
2. Covid-19 Support For Employees, Benefit Claimants And Businesses
3. Prostana | Health Promotion Consultants Florida
Author: David Seaman
4. Clear Aligners India
5. How Metrowest Residents Should Manage Depression While Social Distancing During Covid-19
Author: Novum Psychiatry
6. Dental Crown & Bridges In Paschim Vihar, West Delhi - Dr. Monica Bhardwaj
Author: Dr Monica Bhardwaj
7. Tmj Treatment In India Available Through Trusted Specializations
Author: Dr. Sanjay Arora
8. The Best Skin Specialist
Author: Dr Shoma Sarkar
9. Kairali Hand Sanitizers – 100% Safe And Preventive Solutions To Combat Infections
Author: Kairali8 Ayurvedic Group
10. Approaching A Chiropractor To Treat Sciatic Pain
11. What Impact After The Legalization Of Recreational Cannabis?
Author: Jacob William
12. Top Homeopathic Medicines For Autism Or Asd Treatment
Author: multicare homeopathy
13. How To Select The Right Promo Hand Sanitizer For Your Business Marketing?
14. The Deflame Diet | Anti-inflammatory Foods And Diets
Author: David Seaman
15. Buy Tramadol Online In Uk
Author: Robert Anderson