ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ten Potential Causes Of Redness On The Male Organ And How To Treat It
Total Articles: 208
Redness is rarely a sign of something good. However, redness on the male organ can be a little more than just upsetting. When seeing their favorite appendage in a red state, many men worry it's something serious. While there are some serious issues that can be suggested by a red member, most causes are harmless and nothing to worry about. Here are ten of the top causes of a red member and how to treat it.
1) Bruising – Bruising of the member after an injury is probably one of the leading causes of redness on the male organ. Minor bruises will heal on their own and shouldn’t cause concern. More extensive bruises that may be the warning signal of a member fracture and should be seen by a medical professional as soon as possible.
2) Overuse – Sometimes simple overuse, excessive pleasure or self-pleasure, can cause a red member. This can also cause chaffing and irritation. Stop all activity, use cold compresses, and wear loose breathable clothing to heal.
3) Hematoma – A hematoma is kind of like a Gold Medal bruise, except the bruising, happens deep within the tissue of an organ. Hematomas can create a loss of blood flow and can also be quite dangerous. Seek out medical attention immediately.
4) Irritation – Simple irritation can cause a red member. The cause could be new underwear, laundry detergent, or body wash that’s causing an issue. To clear things up, clean the member gently with a clean, damp cloth and moisturize with an all-natural male organ crème.
5) Jock Itch – Not just for jocks, jock itch is caused by a fungus. It searches out warm, moist, dark places, so the male organ is an ideal place for this fungus to call home. Jock itch generally presents as an angry red, spreading rash with bumps and can be very itchy. To treat jock itch, pick up an anti-fungal crème especially for jock itch at the pharmacy.
6) Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation – If a man has noticed his skin starting to darken, it could be Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH), which is just an overproduction of melanin in the male organ area. This may look like a red member for with lighter skin. PIH is temporary and usually fades with time but can also be treated with topical retinol or microdermabrasion.
7) Balanitis – Balanitis is an inflammation affecting the male organ head and foreskin that overwhelmingly affects uncircumcised men and causes redness on the male organ. An overabundance of smegma is usually to blame. The best way to treat and prevent balanitis is regular and thorough cleaning of the male organ daily with a gentle cleanser. If the infection is far gone, seek medical attention for an antibiotic.
8) Psoriasis or eczema – Men who already have psoriasis or eczema on other parts of their bodies may also develop symptoms on the male organ. Follow the current treatment plan or if this a new development, contact a physician.
9) Partner Transmitted Infections (PTIs) – Unfortunately, redness on the male organ can sometimes mean a PTI. Some PTIs cause redness, rash, blisters, and flaky skin. STIs associated with male organ redness include male organ herpes, gonorrhea, chlamydia, male organ warts, and syphilis. Men who think they may have contracted a PTI should see a physician or clinic immediately for testing and avoid any pleasureual contact until the results are given.
10) Purpura – Despite sounding like a fancy purple flower, these reddish or purple blemishes on the male organ could suggest several things like a bleeding or clotting issue, prescription side effects, blood vessel inflammation or nutritional deficits. See a medical professional for diagnosis and treatment.
Red Member Be Gone!
No matter the reason for a red member, maintaining good hygiene is always the best way to keep red member away. Cleanse with a gentle soap, being sure to thoroughly clean all parts of the member, and rinse well.
After washing the skin, apply a specially formulated male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin). These specially formulated cremes calm irritation that causes redness on the male organ and promotes hydration. Cremes should contain a natural hydration source like Shea butter to provide a base for smooth, balanced skin and to prevent irritation or allergens from non-natural sources. Look for cremes with added ingredients such as vitamins A, C, D, and E, which are noted for their skin-soothing and healing properties, also benefit male organ health.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. When To Consult An Infertility Specialist?
Author: Akanksha Hospital
2. Productive Prostatectomy Surgery With Dr. Jagdish Kulkarni, Best Uro Oncologist, India
Author: Lisa Resnick
3. Hair Transplant Is The Right Solution For You?
Author: Hair Transplant Bangalore
4. Ayurvedic Medicine For Detoxification | Contract Manufacturing |herbalhills
5. Avastin Injection Supplier – Ocean Pharmaceutical
Author: Ocean Pharma
6. Choose The Best Nutrition Program To Achieve Your Fitness Goal
Author: Fit with Sylvia
7. What To Look For When Hiring The Professional Nutrition Advisor
Author: Fit with Sylvia
8. Sleeping Problems: Know Sleep Apnea Causes And Treatment
9. What Are The Risk Factor A Pcos Pregnancy Loss?
Author: Rakshit Agrawal
10. Dealing With Social Anxiety – Do You Need A Social Anxiety Counseling From A Renowned Therapist?
Author: Marci Stiles
11. How To Take Chia Seeds For Weight Loss
Author: Anita kapoor
12. Features And Benefits Of Neurontin (gabapentin) 400mg & 800mg
Author: Features and Benefits of Neurontin (Gabapentin) 40
13. Adjustable Bed Vs. Regular Bed: Which Suits For Your Health?
Author: Zero-G Beds
14. What You Need To Know About The Different Orthodontic Treatments
Author: Steven Tyler
15. Colon Hydrotherapy/colonic Irrigation In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Dr. Arpit Choudhary