ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Essential Elements Of A Good Website Homepage Design
Total Articles: 83
The homepage is a virtual front door for any company’s website. If a new visitor doesn’t like what they see, they will simply hit the “back” button.
What makes a website’s homepage design exceptionally good? Well, it takes more than looks alone! Yes! It also has to work exceptionally well. A good website homepage design consists of the following features:
It clearly provides its introduction along with its purpose:
Most businesses which are not that popular, need a homepage that answers some questions like –
i) Who they are.
ii) What do they do?
ii) What visitors can do there.
The homepage of Airbnb is one of the best examples for this.
It is highly focused:
It resounds with the target audience. A homepage needs to be narrowly focused, speaking to the audience for which it is meant in a language that they understand.
It is enticing:
The homepage should be compelling enough for the visitors to stick around. The homepage is the best place to nail your value proposition as it determines whether the visitor will stay glued or will be driven away.
It is optimized for all almost all devices:
An optimized website homepage means:
i) It is easy to navigate
ii) There aren’t “flashy” objects that intervene browsing
iii) It does not contain any complicated elements such as animations, pop-ups etc.
It consists of CTAs:
CTA stands for ‘Call To Action’.It means that the goal of the homepage is to develop visitors’ interest in your website and compel them to dig deeper into it. CTAs tell them what to do next so they don’t get baffled as to what should be the next step.
It is not static:
This means that the homepage is constantly changing in order to reflect the needs of the visitors. Moreover, such a design is required to acknowledge the queries and problems of the visitors. A good homepage needs to be dynamic in nature.
It has a great overall design:
An exceptionally well-designed homepage is important for building trust, communicating value, keeping visitors glued and navigating them to the next step. As such, a homepage should effectively use layout, CTA placement, whitespace, colors, fonts, and other supporting elements to be categorized as an efficaciously designed homepage. An example of a good website homepage is that of Kentucky.
Does your website homepage contain all of these elements?
Web Design Articles1. How To Choose The Best Company For Web Development Solutions India?
Author: Narendra Suthar
2. Top Seo Company In India | Best Web Designing Company In Delhi
Author: sagar jha
3. Important Challenges Your E-commerce Provider Should Take Care Of
Author: Appcode India
4. Tips For Locating Office Space For Rent In Nj
5. Benefits Of Migrating To Shopify
6. Responsive Web Design Company Cochin
Author: Magiccodz Software Solutions
7. Why You Should Keep Up With The Latest E Commerce Business News
Author: Jacob Alex
8. Globalise Your Sales And Services With The Help Of Digital Marketing Experts
Author: Samya Banerjee
9. Pros And Cons Of Using Ppc Advertisements
Author: Khalid Majid
10. Trends In Mobile Application Development 2019
Author: Webclues Global
11. Top 10 Powerful Marketing Strategies To Promote E-commerce Website In Serp
Author: Kalpana Singh
12. How To Improve Your Bigcommerce Store In The New Year?
13. Why Outsource Your Website Development To A Web Development Company In Gurgaon?
Author: Netleaf software
14. The Best New Jersey Seo Company For Your Business
Author: Reclaim Digital
15. Latest Web Design Trends A Web Designing Company In Gurgaon Can Help Implement
Author: Netleaf software