ALL >> Politics >> View Article
Present Scenario Of Politics In Andhra Pradesh
The Political Situation of Andhra Pradesh is going, day by day very interesting. Here the major parties are Telugu Desam Party which is ruling the government & opposition YSR Congress party & Janasena Party. These 3 parties have a major battle in 2019 elections.
AP Politics - Telugu Desam Party has won 104 seats out of 175 assembly seats and formed the government with the support of TDP- BJP alliance & Telugu actor, politician Pawan Kalyan. The TDP government has not fulfilled the promises of 2014 elections like special status and development of the capital city Amaravathi etc. After 4 years of government rule, the cm of Andhra Pradesh has denied the support for NDA for not fulfilling the promise special status. of state So, the central government is also keen to dethrone the government in the 2019 elections. So, it will be a very tough task for TDP to win again in the 2019 elections.
Coming to the scenario of opposition party YSR Congress, it was defeated with the little difference of 2.06 % votes in 2014 elections. It has gained its strength due to disaccord of the present government. There are several allegations on the president of YSR Congress & some internal party issues are threatening the president YS Jagan. Currently through his Campaigns “Sankalp yatra” where he targets the ruling government for not fulfilling the promises has gained some political mileage to his party.
Coming to the scenario of Janasena party leads by Pawan Kalyan who supported TDP in 2014 elections with NDA. He will participate in direct elections of 2019. Currently, he is going with the “Janasena porata yatra”, also targeting the ruling government for not satisfying the promises. Because of some humanitarian works like uddanam kidney ailment etc, a huge fan following & simplicity and also from one major caste in the region, he has gained strength for his party.
According to our analysis, there will be neck- neck fight between those parties, although, the major fight between TDP & YSR Congress. The Janasena Party would steal some percentage of votes of TDP & YSR Congress, due to this situation; there will be a chance of hung government will in 2019 elections. It’s almost 7 months for elections; hope how political moves will take place to form a government.
Politics Articles1. Mamata Meeting Modi 'desperate Attempt' To Split Anti-tmc Votes, Says Bjp
Author: heena sharma
2. Anti-caa Rangoli At M.k.stalin House | Twitter Trending
3. Know Your Leader: Shekharappa K
4. Tsrtc Strike: Kcr Opened The Deadlock; Says Workers Can Resume Duties
5. Federal Minister For Economic Affairs Hammad Azhar
6. Know Your Leader: Shri Mahima J Patel
Author: JDU Karnataka
7. Jaganmohan Reddy Behaving Like A Psycho: N Chandrababu Naidu !!
8. Highlights From Chairman’s Speech - Reliance Capital Agm
Author: Ritu Shah
9. Rk24tvnews Best Media In Warangal
10. Today Latest Entertainment News In India
Author: Avi Das
11. 'चरित्र' की कमजोर भाजपा, 'लक्ष्य की मजबूत' है !
Author: Nilanjay Tiwari
12. Pakistan’s Independence Day On The Border Did Not Exchange Sweets
13. Top 10 Breaking News In India
Author: Avi Das
14. Women Facing The Consequences Of Triple Talaq Will Get Relief: Amit Shah
15. Where Is The Alternative Voice
Author: Kelly Sanchez