ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Effects Of The American Style Cuisines On British Population And Economy
According to recent studies, conducted before and after Brexit, there is a huge change in food habits can be seen all across England. Irrespective of age, people are reducing the consumption of traditional foods and increasing the amount of American, Italian, Indian and Chinese cuisines. The American Restaurants in London are becoming highly visited places in the city. Since 2008 there is a sharp rise in food price can be observed. There are many reasons behind it.
Poor Harvesting Methods: The British farmers are lacking behind the rest of the world in the proper harvestation of the crops.
Thousands of tons of foods simply gets wasted in the field due to bad harvesting. This leads the price of common food grains like rice, wheat and barley to increase by ten folds.
Regular microbial attacks on Livestock: 2008 there was Bluetongue disease, then the series of microbial attacks like the Bird flu, Swine flu, etc. has devastated the livestock production and their price went sky-high.
Import Oriented Food Supply: From 2009 the food supply became more and more import oriented. In the current economical year nearly 48% of food products were imported from abroad. If this continues the dependency will affect the nation’s economy very harshly.
All of these are also affecting the food habits of the British people. To save money more and more people are looking for packaged foods. With the change in tastes, many restaurants are changing their business policies and providing American Style foods. These American restaurants in London are offering the population with various fast foods. Recent studies are also showing a very sharp decline graph on the traditional healthy food items. The reason is only taste but, also changes in the view of economy and lifestyle.
The change of role of a woman is very much responsible for it. With modernisation, women are not only for cooking and cleaning. They are also taking charges and bringing positive changes in the economy. But, due to their workload very often they are not able to provide home-cooked meals.
Change of food habit: As the price of grains, full milk, beans and fishes are increasing rapidly, people are forced to look for other options. With the arrival of fast food chains and ready to eat cheap foods more people are forced to consume those.
Role of Refrigerators: This device not only keeps the food items to look fresh but, also reduce the nutrients.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Novozymes (denmark) And Basf (germany) Are The Key Players In The Enzymes Market
2. Major Players In The Malt Extracts And Ingredients Market
3. 9 Styles Of Chai Preparations That You Are Depriving Yourself Of
Author: Halmari Tea
4. T-fal Actibread Bread Machine Review
Author: Ryan Hall
5. U.s. Companies Exploring The Indian Market
Author: Susta India
6. Join Nfci Cooking Classes In Chandigarh – Best Hotel Management Institute
Author: smith angel
7. 5 Simple Techniques For Bikaneri Bhujia Packet
Author: Priniti Foods Pvt Ltd
8. Top Tips Before Going For Dining In Gold Coast Restaurants
Author: Backbone Bar
9. Covid-19 Impact On Water-soluble Fertilizer Industry Trends, Growth, Opportunity Assessment
Author: Nikhil khadilkar
10. Covid-19 Impact On Sugar Confectionery Industry Analysis, Supply Chain, Global Qualitative Insight
Author: Nikhil khadilkar
11. Market Leaders In Food Diagnostics Market
12. Restaurant Online Ordering App & Ordering Systems
13. Food As Medicine – Eating Properly For Immunity And Health
Author: Satjit Kumar
14. Mango Dehydrator Dehydrates The Mangoes Properly!
Author: James Rodriguez
15. Asia Pacific To Dominate The Plant Extracts Market, By Application, Throughout 2025