ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Reasons Why You Should Choose Olive Oil In Your Kitchen
If cooking is something you do regularly for your family, then it must be a priority to serve them healthy and yummy food. One small change can ensure that the meals you serve your family are healthier and tastier. Introducing extra virgin olive oil to your kitchen can make it happen. Here are the reasons why extra virgin olive oil in India can be the one ingredient you absolutely need in your kitchen.
It contains good fats that are good for the heart
You may have heard of ‘’good fats’’ and ‘’bad fats’’.
Well, olive oil certainly falls in the category of good fats. With lots of MUFA or Monosaturated Fats, it is pretty much the healthiest oil you can opt for in your kitchen. MUFAs’ are found to lower the total as well as bad cholesterol levels in the body which is good news for the heart. Anyone with a diet rich in MUFA can reduce the risk of heart diseases and strokes.
It has lots of Antioxidants
The best olive oil available in India has lots of antioxidants. Antioxidants have been found to help lower the occurrence of free radicals in the body. Too many free radicals can damage blood vessels, injure the DNA and may even cause changes to the genes which may lead to cancer. By choosing olive oil in your regular cooking, you may be able to protect your family.
It may Prevent Hypertension
High blood pressure has been found to be damaging to a person in various ways. Studies have shown that olive oil may help prevent high blood pressure and even control the levels of hypertension in patients who have been diagnosed with this condition.
It may offer Protection against Depression
Depression is something that is tough to deal with, mostly because there is so little real knowledge about the condition. Olive oil may help prevent and control depression in people.
It may reduce the risk of Contracting Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s disease is another condition that is highly dreaded for a number of reasons. It has been found that people who include olive oil in their diets regularly have a lower risk of contracting the condition. They may even enjoy better memory than others.
It tastes great
Finally, the best olive oil in India also tastes absolutely lip-smacking. Here are ways to use it:
• Salads and dips: Extra Virgin olive oil works best for this because the oil is used in raw form.
• Sautéing: Indians sauté a lot of vegetables everyday to eat and you can use olive oil for this purpose.
• Deep frying: If you love your deep fried food items like Pooris and Samosas, why not make them healthy by choosing olive oil? It will certainly be good for the taste-buds.
• Pastas: If pastas are a regular feature in your home, try making it with olive oil and enjoy the difference in taste it creates.
If you are ready to welcome a new way of living life, then it is time to make the switch to olive oil.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Restaurant Online Ordering App & Ordering Systems
2. Food As Medicine – Eating Properly For Immunity And Health
Author: Satjit Kumar
3. Mango Dehydrator Dehydrates The Mangoes Properly!
Author: James Rodriguez
4. Asia Pacific To Dominate The Plant Extracts Market, By Application, Throughout 2025
5. Organic Yeast Market | Opportunity | Challenge | Global Forecast
6. Outdoor Wedding Catering Food Ideas To Make Your Guests Feel Wow
Author: Brian Daoud
7. Buying Authentic Indian Groceries In San Francisco Bay Area
Author: Simon Jones
8. Shrink Plastic Film Market Latest Trends, Growth, Opportunities And Forecast 2025
9. 5 Summer Time Smoothie Recipes For Breakfast
Author: Boss India
10. Food Emulsifiers Market – It’s Key Opportunities And Challenges
11. Weekend Eating - Out Falling Sick Loop Broken By Covid Stay At Home
Author: Satjit Kumar
12. Upcoming Growth Trends In The Textured Vegetable Protein Market
13. The Best Air Fryers In 2020
14. Red Wine: The Healthiest Alcohol You Can Drink
Author: 24 hours alcohol delivery
15. Buy Online Shisha Canada
Author: ricky lowrence