ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Causes Nerve Damage In The Male Organ: How To Id And Treat The Problem
Nerve damage in the member is a tricky thing. One moment it can feel cold and numb, completely oblivious to any outside touch or sense. The next minute, it could be tingling and shooting what feels like lightning through the member, causing pain and panic. The male organ is filled with tiny nerves which can be damaged by a number of things. Once damaged, they can cause pain, numbness, and reduce pleasure and sensual function. Let’s learn a little more about nerve damage in the member.
Nerve Damage in the Member: Symptoms
The most pronounced symptoms of male organ nerve damage are numbness, loss of sensitivity, and a general lack of anticipated sensation when touched or stroked.
However, symptoms can vary contingent upon the root cause of male organ nerve damage. Here are a few of the most common symptoms a man might be suffering from if he has nerve damage in the member:
- A tingling feeling
- A burning or chilling sensation
- A feeling of "pins and needles" or like lightning is shooting through the privates
- A bluish color
Nerve Damage in the Member: Common Causes
There are many different causes of nerve damage. Here are a few of the most common factors that can lead to male organ nerve damage:
1) Member Injury – The male organ is mighty, yet delicate and many things can injure it. A few common practices like intimacy, intense workouts, a prolonged Firming, sports (especially cycling), chafing, and excessive self-pleasure can take a toll on a member. Use of adult toys and intimacy enhancers can also damage the somewhat fragile nerves of the member.
2) Illness or Disease – Many men who suffer from illnesses that affect the nerves frequently experience loss of sensation due to nerve damage or neuropathy. Common examples of these type of diseases include:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBS)
- Lyme disease
- Hepatitis C
- Peyronie’s disease
- Guillain-Barré syndrome
Medications prescribed for these conditions can sometimes make numbness or tingling in the member worse.
3) Low Androgen or “Low T” – This cause is more common for men over 40. As men age, androgen levels fall and result in lessened drive and loss of sensation during intimacy.
Nerve Damage in the Member: Treatment
There are a number of ways to treat nerve damage in the member; however, it’s important to remember that treating the root cause of the issue should take priority over a symptom. For men suffering from numbness due to diabetes, a commitment to lowering their diabetic symptoms through diet, exercise, and medication could help bring back sensitivity. For those with Low-T, medications can bring the body back into balance.
For activity-induced issues like sports and intimacy, take a time-out and be sure the member is not straining too much or having too much pressure put on it. For men who cycle, simple modifications such as investing in padded biking shots and altering seat angle could yield big benefits. If chafing is an issue, wear looser fitting clothing, use lubricant to avoid friction, and always use a moisturizer after showering to keep the male organ supple and healthy.
Men should also be sure they are practicing good daily genital health and hygiene. Things such as giving the member regular thorough, gentle cleansing and moisturizing the member with a specially formulated male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) are recommended to keep the member healthy and ready for action. This crème is particularly helpful as it contains vital ingredients designed specifically for member health like vitamins A, C, D and E, and L-Carnitine which protects against peripheral nerve damage. Due to the delicate nature of genital skin, be sure to choose a moisturizer with an all-natural base like Shea butter, which leaves this delicate skin soft, supple, and strong.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Which Is The Best Pain Relief Med Available Online? How To Buy Tramadol 100 Mg Online?
2. Define Herpes Labialis And Its Market Scope 2030
3. South India’s Largest Covid Testing Company Now Enters Bengaluru
4. Oral Hygiene Routine We Should All Follow
5. Benefits Of Teeth Whitening That You Should Consider
Author: Claudia Lamington
6. Buy Botox Online With Credit Card And Paypal In Canada
Author: Joao Pedro
7. Buy Vyvanse Online With Credit Card And Paypal In Canada
Author: Joao Pedro
8. Top 9 Benefits Of Emergency Medicine Podcasts
Author: Swapnil Pawar
9. Health-plans For Dental Treatments – Get Familiar With Braces In Brooklyn
Author: One Love Orthodontics
10. What Are The Chances Of A Successful Surrogacy?
Author: Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour
11. Global Costochondritis Market : Industry Analysis And Forecast
12. Mycare – Consult Doctors Online With Online Medical App
Author: MyCare softech private limited
13. New Requirement Of Process Validation Report For Permission To Conduct Clinical Trial/ba-be Studies
14. Hair Transplant In Hyderabad | Hair Transplant Cost | Dr.yv Rao Clinics
Author: dryvrao clinics
15. Types Of Gynecomastia Procedure & Their Benefits
Author: Ajitesh Verma