ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
When Flexion Token Will Be At Exchanges
Flexion (FXN) is a real utility token based on ERC20 (Ethereum) that is offered by to its investors in the crowd sale supplemented with various features. Flexion token holders will be granted exclusive beneﬁts such as revenue. The System will record the Wallet data of FXN Balance every month on date. And the user will share the revenue based on the balance kept in the Flexion token in the Flexion Exchange Wallet. Based on revenue per token, the system will credit balance in your reward wallet.
Flexion tokens Pre sale will start on 25th September 2018 according to the social media and press press release this ICO will grow tremendously as per the cryptocurrency experts.
Flexion tokens is coming up with its own exchange in January 2019. The token will be live for trading in month of January on popular exchange as well as on the flexion exchanges.
Benefits of using Flexion exchange:
1. Flexion is Digital currency exchange, We Provide 0% trading fee for 6 month during at the time of exchange launching
2. A user who buy 1 lakh flexion tokens will get 50% trading fee and that will be the permanent
3. Flexion exchange provides cryptocurrency trading with forex trading.
4. Sharing for token holder
5. Complete privacy system
6. We are using latest technology in our cryptocurrency trading platform
7. Unique operating system
8. User can make one million transaction per second
9. We are providing high leverage future trading.
10. User can track digital as well as fiat currency.
11. Get 50% trading discount on first relationship.
12. Customer will get 24x7 customer support.
Visit Our Official Website: https://www.flexiontoken.io/
Our ICO Token Details:-
Name — Flexion
Symbol — FXN
Price at Pre-Sale- 1 FXN = 0.025
ICO Start Date = 25th Sept 2018
ICO End Date = 31th Dec 2018
Minimum Purchase = 500 FXN
Total Token Supply= 36,00,00,000 FXN
Accepting Currency= ETH, BTC
Price On ICO = FXN
Supply at Pre-Sale=Ethereum ERC20
Supply at ICO-1 FXN = 0.025 USD
Soft Cap= 1.80 CRORE
Hard Cap=10.80 CRORE
Investing / Finance Articles1. What Are Long Term Debt Funds?
2. Hard Money Lenders Finance
3. When Does An Asset Management Company Step Into The Business?
Author: Avendus Group
4. Is Fast Business Loan Ideal For Your Current Business?
5. Why Should You Try For Nifty Futures?
6. What Is Child Insurance Policy?
7. Commercial Vehicle Loans And Construction Equipment Loans
Author: Sakthi Finance
8. Still Don’t Use Netbanking? You Are Missing These 5 Valuable Benefits
Author: John Judge
9. Money Manager App For Android
10. Everything You Need To Know About Salary Accounts
Author: Rishank Rautela
11. Top Four Legal Benefits For First Time Home Buyers In India
Author: pooja agrawal
12. Get Bigger Returns With Mutual Fund Investments
13. 3 Reasons Why E&o Insurance Should Be Mandatory For Appraisers
14. Demat And Trading Accounts: Definitions, Differences, And Documents Required To Open Such Accounts
Author: Nirav Singhaniya
15. Are Mutual Funds Safe? Debunking Myths About This Investment Instrument
Author: Nirav Singhaniya