ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Add Sketches To Messages Sent Via Mail App
How to Add Sketches to Messages Sent via Mail App
Windows 10 really has opened avenues for collaboration. The new Mail app has a simplistic user interface that allows users to send and receive emails at ease. Furthermore, you may use it to link multiple accounts; hence, you can have all your mail in one place! So it does not matter which popular service provider you have signed up for; all you need are the login credentials, and you are good to go.
Recently, Microsoft released the Ink support for the Mail app, and now you can even add drawings in your emails and letters. You can add this drawing either through a pen (preferably one that supports Windows Ink) or input a drawing using your finger.
Steps to Add Sketches to Messages
Open the Mail app present in the Start menu.
Create a new letter.
Locate “Draw” in the top ribbon.
Scroll the cursor into the message body.
Just below the toolbar menu, various options will now be available (like pen type, color, thickness, etc.) click on “Drawing Canvas.”
Begin drawing, writing, or sketching inside the Drawing Canvas worksheet.
Take Notes over Images
In the Mail App, you can also draw over images or make notes on them. Here’s how:
Reply to a message or create a new message on the Mail app.
Choose the “Insert” tab and choose the picture (from your local directory) that you wish to insert in your message.
You can now draw, write, or sketch on top of or next to any picture.
The Mail app allows the users to choose the pen color, thickness, and type of pen. You can do so by clicking on the green “+” symbol present next to the pen. The drop-down menu will offer a range of thickness and colors that you could choose in your sketch.
With the Windows Mail App – happy drawing!
Computers Articles1. Hospital Management Software In Bangalore
2. Why You’re Android Phone Heating Up? Avast
Author: David Jackson
3. How To Change Sbcglobal Email Password
Author: Sbcglobal Support
4. Oracle Ics Course Online Training
Author: PVV Technologies
5. Iphone 5s Repair
Author: iphone 5s repair
6. Hdmi Vs Optical Cables: Which One To Consider?
Author: Jennifer Truong
7. How Is Tally Empowering Smes
Author: Riyaz Tamboli
8. Best Hard Drive Data Recovery Services
Author: Pankaj Bajaj
9. How To Fix Too Slow Youtube Videos?
Author: Jaxson Harry
10. How To Enable The Play/pause Button On Your Google Chrome?
11. How To Enable Or Disable Apple Card Notifications?
12. Automate Pagespeed Insights For Multiple Urls Using Google Sheets!
13. Buy Used Old Laptop At Lowest Price In Dubai Uae
14. How To Install And Use Windows Apps Or Games On A Linux Desktop
Author: Aida Martin
15. How To Enable Autorecover To Get Deleted Spreadsheet Back In Excel
Author: Aida Martin