ALL >> Education >> View Article
How to take care of your garment the Baciano way. How to wash my clothes properly.
Credit: Valerie Birkel @Valilliia_bi
A wardrobe can be an expensive investment. Here are some tips to make your garments last longer and look new.
Clothes that have been worn once or twice, don’t necessarily have to be washed right away. Check for stains, scents, tears or other things that indicate that they should go to the dirty clothes hamper.
If there are no problems and they appear fresh, hang your clothes up for wearing again. Washing wears fabrics out sooner. Your clothes lose slightly color and appear old. It is important to use high-quality hangers that don’t dent your clothes when they hang for longer. Dents can open stitches and destroy your favorite piece. Sweaters and t-shirts should be folded and stored in your closet.
Following the cleaning instruction on the label helps prevent damage when washing the garment. If you don’t want to wash your clothes as instructed by hand, you have the potion of bringing it to a dry cleaning place. In fact, all garments that appear sensitive and are made of silk, wool or other fragile materials should be brought to a dry cleaner.
Treat spots and stains before putting the garment in the machine. Stains should be treated as soon as possible to avoid not getting them out again. Very important is also, to separate your laundry before washing. Whites, colors, cold wash items, delicate fabrics. This way you avoid coloring whites by accidents, garments shrinking and delicate garments rubbing against harsh garments.
Again, it is important to read the instructions on the label. Some fabrics can be ironed hot and some shouldn’t. The proper setting can avoid burning your garment. Those fabrics should be treated with much care. A press cloth gives extra protection.
Treating them right can add many more years to the lifetime of your garments. If you are unsure how to clean and treat a piece, we recommend bringing it to the dry cleaner to avoid damage.
How to take care of clothing properly. what is the best way of tacking care of clothes?
I love and appreciate women’s clothing it has become a passion for me
Education Articles1. Digital Marketing Institute In Udaipur
2. Top 5 Blockchain Development Companies That Ranked In 2020
Author: Block chain council
3. Choosing The Best Higher Education University Is Still A Dilemma For Many.edited
Author: Annu Shrivastava
4. Education Policy Of India 2020
Author: My schoolr
5. Guidance In Your Journey To Prepare For Cpa And Cma
Author: Miles Education
6. Develop Career In Data Analytics With Tableau
Author: Tobi Marsh
7. Trending Project Topics For Final Year Students At A Glance
Author: Chidiebere Chibuike
8. 6 Tips To Learn Better From Virtual Classrooms
Author: Swarnprastha Public School
9. 6 Expert Tips To Learn Digital Marketing Course Online In India
Author: keerthi vasan
10. Technology Has Evolved The Way We Learn: Exploring The Pros & Cons
Author: JP International School
11. 7 Expert Tips To Clear Fmge/mci Exam In First Attempt
12. Why Is Australia The Best Study Destination And How Can An Education Consultant In Melbourne Help
Author: Echoes Education
13. Oracle Fusion Financials Online Training | Oracle Fusion Financials Training | Hyderabad
Author: Rainbow Institute
14. Everything About Company Secretary Course
Author: Anoop Jain
15. Gujarat Board Gseb Hsc 12th Result 2020
Author: Nimish Narshana