ALL >> Business >> View Article
10 Types Of Marketing Videos You Should Create
Before you begin filming, you first need to determine the type of videos you want to create. Check out this list to better understand the options:
1. Demo Videos
Showcase how your product works — whether that’s taking viewers on a tour of your software and its use cases or unboxing and putting a physical product to the test.
2. Brand videos
Brand videos are typically distributed as a part of a larger advertising campaign, showcasing the company’s high-level vision, mission, or products and services. The goal of brand videos is to build awareness around your company and attract your target audience.
3. Event Videos
Is your business hosting a conference, round table discussion, fundraiser, or another type of event? Produce a highlight reel or release interesting interviews and presentations from the gathering.
4. Expert Interviews
Getting internal experts or thought leaders in your industry to do short interviews on camera is a great way to build trust and authority with your target audience. Find the influencers in your industry or those with a different point of view and get these discussions in front of your audience.
5. Educational or How-To Videos
How-to videos can be used to teach your audience something new or build the foundational knowledge they’ll need to better understand your business and solutions.
6. Explainer Videos
This type of video is used to help your audience better understand why they need your product or service. Many explainer videos focus on a fictional journey of the company’s core buyer persona who is struggling with a problem. This person overcomes the issue by adopting or buying the business’s solution.
7. Animated Videos
Animated videos, such as the below one we created to promote a key theme from the 2017 State of Inbound report, can be a great format for hard-to-grasp concepts that need strong visuals or an intangible service or product.
8. Case Study and Customer Testimonial Videos
Your prospects want to know that your product will solve their specific problem, and one of the best ways to showcase this and build trust is by creating case study videos that feature your happy and loyal customers. These are your best advocates. Get them on-camera describing their challenges and how your company helped them meet their goals.
9. Live Videos
Live video is a great format for giving your viewers a behind-the-scenes look at your company. Stream interviews and live presentations, and encourage people watching to comment with questions.
10. 360-Degree & Virtual Reality Videos
With 360-degree videos, viewers can see in every direction by scrolling around to see the content from different perspectives. This spherical video style is suited best for allowing viewers to experience a location or event, such as exploring Antarctica with scientists or meeting a hammerhead shark. Virtual reality allows viewers to navigate and control their experience. These videos are usually viewed through devices such as Oculus Rift or Google Cardboard.
Business Articles1. Lhrf50assy | Eaton Lighthouse Pedestal Retro-fit Conversion Kits
Author: Devin Herz
2. Socrates Vasiliades |avima Iron Ore
Author: Socrates Vasiliades
3. Types Of Heavy Equipment You Can Hire For Your Business Operations
Author: Mantikore Cranes
4. Release Coatings Market Size, Share, Growth | Covid -19 Impact Analysis, Demand And Forecast 2023
5. Sap Concur Solutions | Sap Concur Expense Management And Web Services | Concur Aws | Erp Logic
6. Beautiful Tallit For Women To Grace Any Religious Event
Author: Galilee Silks
7. Why Language Translation Services Are Important?
8. Importance Of Translation Services In The World
9. Importance Of Hindi Translation In The Travel And Tourism Industry
10. How Are Translation Services Becoming More Important Every Day?
11. Gain More Followers For Your Blog By Employing Translation Companies In Delhi
12. The Best Turnkey Script To Use For A Multi-vendor Store Similar To Etsy
13. Office Rubbish Removal In London To Ensure Safe Removal And Disposal Of Junk
Author: Anu Walia
14. What Is The Best Journal To Publish Research Paper?
Author: Ravindra Sharma
15. Thermoplastics Is The Call Of Sustainable Future
Author: Michael Luis