ALL >> Business >> View Article
10 Types Of Marketing Videos You Should Create
Total Articles: 15
Before you begin filming, you first need to determine the type of videos you want to create. Check out this list to better understand the options:
1. Demo Videos
Showcase how your product works — whether that’s taking viewers on a tour of your software and its use cases or unboxing and putting a physical product to the test.
2. Brand videos
Brand videos are typically distributed as a part of a larger advertising campaign, showcasing the company’s high-level vision, mission, or products and services. The goal of brand videos is to build awareness around your company and attract your target audience.
3. Event Videos
Is your business hosting a conference, round table discussion, fundraiser, or another type of event? Produce a highlight reel or release interesting interviews and presentations from the gathering.
4. Expert Interviews
Getting internal experts or thought leaders in your industry to do short interviews on camera is a great way to build trust and authority with your target audience. Find the influencers in your industry or those with a different point of view and get these discussions in front of your audience.
5. Educational or How-To Videos
How-to videos can be used to teach your audience something new or build the foundational knowledge they’ll need to better understand your business and solutions.
6. Explainer Videos
This type of video is used to help your audience better understand why they need your product or service. Many explainer videos focus on a fictional journey of the company’s core buyer persona who is struggling with a problem. This person overcomes the issue by adopting or buying the business’s solution.
7. Animated Videos
Animated videos, such as the below one we created to promote a key theme from the 2017 State of Inbound report, can be a great format for hard-to-grasp concepts that need strong visuals or an intangible service or product.
8. Case Study and Customer Testimonial Videos
Your prospects want to know that your product will solve their specific problem, and one of the best ways to showcase this and build trust is by creating case study videos that feature your happy and loyal customers. These are your best advocates. Get them on-camera describing their challenges and how your company helped them meet their goals.
9. Live Videos
Live video is a great format for giving your viewers a behind-the-scenes look at your company. Stream interviews and live presentations, and encourage people watching to comment with questions.
10. 360-Degree & Virtual Reality Videos
With 360-degree videos, viewers can see in every direction by scrolling around to see the content from different perspectives. This spherical video style is suited best for allowing viewers to experience a location or event, such as exploring Antarctica with scientists or meeting a hammerhead shark. Virtual reality allows viewers to navigate and control their experience. These videos are usually viewed through devices such as Oculus Rift or Google Cardboard.
Business Articles1. How To Pick Out Best-suited Menu Cover For Your Eatery Store?
2. The Power Of Words: How Words Effect You
Author: EWN Admin
3. Have A Glance On Antique And Vintage Diamond Jewelry Of New York
Author: Steve Son
4. The Mechanism Of Milking
Author: Delmer Group
5. Incredible Benefits Of Ivr Technolgy: I
Author: Surabhi Joshi
6. Buying Your First Cnc Machine
Author: Jaewoo Machines
7. Running Shoes Are Shoes That Are Used For Running Either On Roads Or On Trails Usually. Today Are
8. Mobile And Your Distribution Business
9. Reverse Osmosis And Ro Systems
10. Web Based Manufacturing Erp Software Solution
11. Know Odisha More Closely At Moodisha.org – Uniquely Created Database For Villages Blocks And Distric
12. Innovative Cr Packing Designs, Testing, And Manufacturer
Author: Jack Verhoeff
13. 5 Avoidable Mistakes Of In Laser Engraving
Author: Steven Glassner
14. Rat Guard For Ships – Buying The Best Quality From Online Stores
Author: Robert Smith
15. Automated Email Invoicing Delivery – The Route Of Transformation
Author: Jesse Chris