ALL >> General >> View Article
Five Printing Mistakes To Avoid
In an office, business, home, and school environment, people are required to print on a day to day basis. According to statistics, your regular employee uses 10K sheets of copy paper every year. Even though people use printers regularly, they are not aware of the printing mistakes which they should avoid. Go through the list of printing mistakes and save you valuable time, money, and resources.
Fortuitously Printing in Color: Many individuals neglect to review their printer settings before they send a document to the printer, this can be an expensive blunder. Printing in color unnecessarily not only results in ink wastage but it also the cost per page increases by a significant margin, which can ultimately add up. Be sure to verify your printer’s setting each time before sending anything for printing, Moreover, print in color only when you really have to.
Printing Single Sided: Another error that users make from time to time is printing on just one side. Before sending any file for printing ensure that you have selected the double-sided printing as and when possible so as to save paper. Both sided printing will reduce paper wastage, make the earth greener, and will also be cost-effective.
Printing High or Low-Quality Pictures: When printing pictures, you must be mindful of the picture quality. On the one hand, if the image resolution is higher than needed, then ink and toner will get wasted. On the other side, if the picture has an extremely low resolution, the printed copy will come out lousy, and you may even have to print it again, thus wasting not only ink and toner but also paper.
Finding the resolution of an image depends on the computer and program being used. However, if you are using Mac then just launch the image in Preview, After that hit the Command + I keys simultaneously. If you are using a windows computer, then right click on the image. From the scroll down menu, click on Properties and then go to Details.
Too Big Font Size: Picking font sizes which are unnecessarily big generates a lot of paper and ink waste. This will lead to money wastage. Usually, use font size 14 for headings and font size 11 for the body of the text. However, do not use very small font sizes to reduce the paper and ink waste.
Adding Too Many Spaces: Putting an unnecessary number of spaces in the text document before sending it to printing wastes a lot of paper and ink. Use single-spaces in your text documents. Make sure to justify the text before printing.
Source : https://brother-printer-support.net/blog/five-printing-mistakes-to-avoid/
General Articles1. Online Matka World Invites People To Join Gambling Platform To Earn Money
Author: Arjun Dass
2. The Importance Of Foot Care In Daily Maintenance Routine Of Our Lives
Author: Marion Yau
3. Funeral Program Template
Author: Nitin Chaudhary
4. Dead Poets Society Film Music
Author: Rona Conn
5. A Solid Wood Flooring Guide For Interested Buyers
Author: Bernard Wogan
6. Turning Your Eyes To The Screen – Video Production Hertfordshire Bring Compelling Videos
Author: Martin Fennell
7. Pest Control Services In Bangalore
8. Iceel - It Maintenance, Import Export Training Institute, It Solutions And Services Support
Author: ICEEL India
9. Is The Sla As Popular As Other Methods In Rapid Prototyping Service?
10. Reasons Why Holiday Homes Are The Best Accommodation
Author: Arlene Flick
11. Why Pr Is Important For Your Business
Author: Atul Singh Chaudhary
12. Slot Gambling Without Deposit
13. Car Parking Markings To End-up Construction
Author: Martin Fletcher
14. Electrochromic Glass Market Size, Demand, Growth, Industry Review Till 2023
Author: Market Research Future
15. How To Defeat Emerald And Ruby Weapon In Final Fantasy 7
Author: karen minton