ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Should Pregnant Ladies Drink A2 Milk?
During pregnancy a lot of emotional, physical & hormonal changes go through a woman’s body. In spite of her cravings she should take care of what food and nutrients is she taking in. Their weight increases and by the time they give birth to a infant, their blood volume increases up to 60%. Few questions which regularly bother the ladies include growth of the foetus, what diet to take, and whether they should exercise or not. Intake of adequate amount of calcium is essential during pregnancy. Calcium keeps your bones and teeth healthy and helps baby to develop his or hers. If your calcium intake is inadequate, your body takes the calcium baby needs from your bones. Milk is a rich source of calcium. Recent studies reveal that women who are pregnant, require around 1000 to 1300 mg of calcium each day. But the question is which kind of milk you should be drinking. Research shows that milk from desi Gir cows with a different kind of protein called A2 is not only nutritious but also easier to digest.
Despite of the physical appearance of the mother she must consume at least 3 cups of Gir cow milk per day. It helps to grow the baby’s health & IQ. By Drinking A2 Gir cow milk the lady as well as the baby to get complete nutrition. Desi cow milk helps the pregnant women to stay hydrated and even the milk helps them to make up for their fluid loss. Also by drinking A2 milk the problem of heartburns and other gastric problems are solved
A2 milk is also very much essential for new borns & kids. A survey found that the babies whose mothers drank A2 milk during their pregnancy weighed more when compared to other babies. Also the growth of these babies is faster than the other kids. Few studies have also proved that those mothers who had Desi cow milk during pregnancy, the benefits did not stop at gestation period but it is passed on to the child even during their adulthood.
Hence doctors & nutritionist suggest A2 milk of Desi cows for complete nutrition for pregnant ladies as it is very healthy for both mother as well as the baby.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. 5 Spices That Are Good For Your Kid’s Health
Author: Alex Warner
2. Prevent These 4 Mistakes When Buying A Wine
Author: David Kelly
3. Mid-night Flowers & Cakes Delivery Is An Awesome Deal (explained)
4. Eating Healthy Food Is Good (explained)
5. The Secret Behind Neapolitan Pizza
Author: Simon Fadous
6. Feeling Tired To Cook Delicious & Healthy Indian Food? Follow The Guide!
7. Delicious Hand-crafted Cookies Supplier In Uae At Very Less Price
8. Switch To Healthy Breakfast, Switch To Healthy Moong Dal Dhokla Recipe!
Author: Snehal Desai
9. All Fun No Worries! Cater Ninja Diwali House Party Catering Service
Author: Anup Agarwal
10. Looking For Accessible Indian Restaurant In Orlando? We Have Got The Option Ready For You (explained
11. Indian Dishes That Are Great Blend Of Spices
Author: Alex Warner
12. Pind Balluchi – Best Place For Delicious Food
13. Advantages Of Food Kitchen Scale
14. Healthy And Testy Handcrafted Cookie Online At Eminent-global
15. Casa M Spice CoⓇ: The Best Bbq Spice Blend
Author: Mike Hernandez