ALL >> Health >> View Article
6 Reasons I Prefer To Give Probiotic Retention Enema To My Patients - Freedom Age
I have been treating an incredibly high number of patients suffering from gut disorders and its subsequent repercussions on their health.
Gut infections such as pathogenic overgrowth of bacterias fungus or viruses are responsible for damaged gut endothelial lining and in turn leaky gut.
In our Functional Medicine clinic these patients are successfully treated with our Gut healing protocol popularly known as the 4R program:
1.Repair by preventing intake of allergens
2.Replenish lost nutrients
3.Reinoculate the good bacterias
4. Remove the threats
Reinoculating good bacterias is a very crucial step in healing the gut, probiotics when given orally were not giving the desired results due to the loss of potency by the time they reach us and/ or due to damage by stomach acids!
We have now successfully been able to bypass this bottleneck by substituting oral probiotics with retention enemas due to following important benefits:
A probiotic retention enema is the fastest way to implant a mega-dose of beneficial bacteria straight into the colon – and lower part of the small intestine
Provides dramatic healing results
Probiotic enemas help to both eliminate harmful bacteria and increase the number of beneficial bacteria in the colon.
An improved immune system function
Dr. Kalpana Shekhawat -M.D.
Functional Medicine Specialist
Please find us at : www.freedomage.in
After more than 12 years of practicing Conventional Allopathic medicine, I can most definitely say last 7 years of Functional Medicine Practice has been the most rewarding part of my career. My practice style has remained the same. I spend plenty of quality time with each patient and my support staff is also trained to do the same. The joy and satisfaction of knowing I have made a difference in the lives of patients and their families is incomparable. My practice attracts patients who have not had success with conventional medicine or they cannot endure or will not take prescription drugs. I integrate a scientifically proven research based Functional Medicine approach to conventional medicine, including natural alternatives to prescription drugs, vitamin and nutrient supplements, Intravenous nutrition and detox therapies as well as nutritional advice. Although my main focus is prevention, I specialize in all chronic illness.
Health Articles1. Blood Sugar Health Promotion | Anti Inflammatory Nutritional Supplements
Author: David Seaman
2. Vijay Dental Madinaguda | Dental Hospital| Dentist Near Me
Author: Vijay Dental
3. Tumor Endoscopy Doctor In Ahmedabad
Author: Dr. Gautam Tamboliya
4. Top Colonoscopy Doctor In Ahmedabad
Author: Dr Gautam Tamboliya
5. Manage Stress With The Help Of The Best Psychiatry In Jaipur | Health Gennie
Author: Health Gennie
6. Why Do You Think Dental Implants Are The Best Choice For Tooth Replacement?
Author: Dexter Brown
7. Top Reasons Why Dental Implants Are An Excellent Investment!
Author: Paulo Pinho
8. Ayurvedic Remedies To Fight Covid-19 Caused By Coronavirus: Dr.vaidya's
Author: Mishaal Nathani
9. Malnutrition And Poor Diets Are The Major Factors Driving The Growth Of The Global Nutritional Analy
10. Cenforce D
11. The Necessity Of Carrying A Personal Massager While Working Out
Author: Dexter Brown
12. List Of Sanitizing Items To Make A Germaphobe Ease While Journey
Author: Panji zinzera
13. A Complete Guide To Using Teeth Whitening Pens
Author: Shailesh Gajjar
14. Three Million-year-old Brain Imprints Indicate That Australopithecus Afarensis Babies May Have Had A
Author: Giorgi Burdzenidze
15. Cosmetics Dentistry
Author: waqas khattak