ALL >> Health >> View Article
Are You Worried About Dental Pain And Stained Teeth? Here Is The Perfect Solution
Do you want to remedy your stained teeth but are afraid of feeling any pain on the dentist’s chair? Your best bet is veneers. The right veneers offer you a quick way to a gorgeous smile. Take note, though, that veneers are an irreversible treatment, so you need to be sure of your decision to get them. Before you do so, it is important to have the right information about this procedure.
What are Veneers?
A veneer is a thin piece of porcelain that recreates the natural look and feel of teeth, while also giving resilience and strength comparable to that of natural tooth enamel.
Custom-made to the color and contour and of your teeth, they are bonded to the original enamel of the teeth. Veneers have become a go-to option for correcting small misalignments and gaps. They are also a great cosmetic solution to straighten the smile, correct discoloration, enhance rightness and fix chips and fractures.
The usual process of veneer application takes one or two appointments. Prefabricated veneers will usually only take one; while those created in labs will require two. Local anesthesia is not required, but it might be needed depending on the sensitivity of the patient. Below is the process of applying porcelain veneer that is made in the laboratory.
1. The dentist cleans the tooth to determine the correct veneer shade. He will then remove a small amount of the tooth enamel to give room for the veneer.
2. An impression of the tooth is made and is sent to the laboratory. A temporary veneer is placed on the tooth in the meantime.
3. Once the laboratory-made veneer is ready, the temporary one is removed and the tooth is cleaned with water and pumice. The veneer is etched, thoroughly rinsed with water and dried before it is cemented on the teeth.
4. The veneer is light-cured on all surfaces to attach it to the tooth.
5. The dentist removes excess material and polishes the margins of the veneer.
If you are thinking about getting veneers, talk to a reputable dentist in your area now and ensure that you completely understand the process and costs. After the procedure, with proper oral hygiene and regular dental visits, you will be on your way to having a beautiful smile and a big boost in your confidence and well-being.
Health Articles1. How To Remove Phlegm From Chest
2. Best Hospital For Lung Cancer Treatment In Chennai
Author: VS Hospitals
3. Mental Health Related Queries See A 50% Spike Since The Lockdown
Author: The Corona virus pandemic has not only affected o
4. How To Treat Ankle Arthritis With Regenerative Cell Treatment?
Author: George Campbell
5. How To Guard Yourself Against Air Pollution While Traveling
Author: Piyush saxena
6. Dense Breast Tissue And Risks
Author: Julia Anderson
7. What Is Fine Hair? How To Take Care Of Fine Hair?
8. Does Tapentadol Have The Same Effectiveness On Pain As Tramadol? Which Medication Is Cheaper?
Author: Paul Nelson
9. Dense Breast And It’s Cancer Connection
Author: Akshat Guha
10. Ayurvedic Herbal Medicine Without Any Side Effects
Author: Satish Chandra
11. Best Cbd Creams Against Pandemic
Author: Mary Power
12. 4 Benefits Of Acupuncture Therapy
13. High Blood Pressure And Headache – Is There A Connection?
Author: bappa dey
14. The Reasons A Third Party Makes Sense For Brisbane Mobile Drug Tests
Author: Daniel Anthony
15. Best Ent Hospital In Jaipur
Author: adinath ent hospital