ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Vamana Therapy In Nagpur
Total Articles: 17
VAMANA THERAPY NAGPUR
Vamana therapy Nagpur, is the unique procedure of eliminating the dosha from the body through the oral route by way of inducing vomiting. Kaphadosha, the third among the three doshas is best eliminated by this procedure.
The forcible expulsion of undigested pitta and kapha through the upper root is known as vamana by definition.
To begin with the client is treated with snehana and svedana procedures, and is followed by the induction of vomiting. The client is then subjected to samsarjanakrama to complete the procedure.
The whole procedure including the preliminary procedure as well as follow-up procedure is called as Vamana karma.
INDICATIONS FOR VAMANA KARMA :
Elimination of the vitiated dosha from a route that is nearest to the diseased part is the general rule.
Accordingly, if the accumulation of dosha is observed in the upper half of the body, it is best eliminated by the upper i.e. oral route.
To be more precise if the accumulation of dosha is present in the gastrium, it is best eliminated by the vamana karma.
This procedure is said to be more efficacious in clearing the accumulation of kaphadosha. Best results from vamana karma may be achieved if administered during the spring.
Following list reveals the conditions that may be treated by vamana karma.
OTHER COMPLICATIONS OF VAMANA THERAPY INCLUDE:
Virechana: Development of diarrhea in a client treated with vamana karma is the result of faulty administration of the vamana karma.
When the client is very much hungry, Or the gastric fire is very strong, or the client is very weak, or his koshtha is of mridu category, or the utklesha of the kaphadosha is inadequate; in such situations administration of emetics may predispose to diarrhea.
More over in such situations the elimination of the dosha is also inadequate and therefore the vamana procedure should be once again planned in provided the medicine given is already digested.
The decision about the digestion or indigestion of the emetic drug administered is made on the basis of certain symptoms in the client. The symptoms like, normal course of the vatadosha in the koshtha, feeling of health, proper appetite and thirst, enthusiasm, pleasant feeling, feeling of lightness in the sense organs and clear eructations indicate the digestion of the emetic medicine.
Contrary to this, sense of exhaustion, burning sensation, tiredness in the extremities, giddiness, transient loss of consciousness, head ache, restlessness and debility suggest presence of undigested emetics still in the stomach.
Fitness Articles1. Ways You Can Stretch Your Biceps
2. Workout For Smaller Breast Size
3. How Yoga Gives You The Energy To Stick To Your New Goal?
Author: Manmohan Singh
4. What Are Some Of The Easy And Effective Ways To Healthy Life For Kids
5. Importance Of Supplement For Maintain A Healthy Body
6. What Is The Importance Of Different Regular-use Products In Our Daily Lives?
7. What Are The Various Marketing Opportunities In The Sale Of Health Supplements?
8. When Must You Use Health Supplements To Benefit The Most?
9. Things You Need To Know About Bioleptin
Author: Dan Brown
10. Improve Your Lifestyle With Yoga
Author: Ari Jassel
11. West Palm Beach Drug Detox Center
Author: Teresita Kennedy
12. Taking Care Of Your Body, And Health
13. What Are Some Things You Need To Check Before Buying Dietary Supplements?
14. Fat Burning Supplements And Their Benefits
15. What Is The Importance Of Supplements For Our Body?