ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Some Important Information About Hair Fall You Should Know
Almost 7 out of 10 people all over the world face the issue of hair fall. It doesn’t matter whether you are a man or a woman; hair fall is certainly going to cause some effect on your personality on the whole. Many people crave for having hair that will certainly blow other’s mind of. But, one of the biggest barriers in front of them when it comes to achieving such hair is the hair loss. If you are an extrovert person then this one thing is enough to make you introvert. What I actually mean is that consistent hair fall does not only damage your looks but it also shatters your self-confidence.
Having consistent hair is one such curse that is devastating. Although there is hair replacement service available for you, still having the natural hair is precious. There are multiple things that count in your hair loss. Let’s see the things that make you lose your hair.
Medical Causes of hair loss
1. Nutritional Deficiencies: It is one of the key factors when it comes to hair loss. Maybe you are losing your hair because there is some lacking in your diets such as iron, copper, zinc, and proteins. Another reason for hair fall could the lack of vitamin D in your body. So, to avoid this reason you can get soaked up in the sun as sun rays produce vitamin D on our skins.
2. Imbalance of Hormones: After or around the age of 30, most people face the problem of imbalance in their hormones. The main thing that contributes to this havoc of hair loss is the lack of testosterone in the body. For women, this is also one of the main reasons because after a certain age, women also start converting androgens to dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
3. Thyroid Issues: Having thyroid issue is another thing that contributes to the hair loss. When your thyroid gland, which is at the front of your neck, produces excessive or insufficient thyroid hormone, then the cycle of hair growth changes. Although, if you have a thyroid issue, you will be able to detect it by noticing sensitivity to cold or heat, weight gain or loss, and changes in heart-rate.
4. Birth Control or Contraceptive Pills: Taking birth control pills might compel you to look for non-surgical hair loss solutions by causing havoc hair fall. The hormones of that pill cause hair to get thin. Women with family history of hair loss can definitely get affected by hair loss after using contraceptive pills. Sometimes the problem of hair loss might start to arrive especially when you stop taking such pills. There are several other medicines that can cause hair fall. These are the medicines of that treat high blood pressure, heart disease, arthritis, and depression.
Well, when you are facing hair fall, it is devastating in many aspects. But, you need to know how you will control the hair fall. So, here are some of the tips that will help you to control your hair fall. Let’s see them now.
How to Control Hair Fall
1. Shampoo: You need to, first of all, understand the type of your scalp and the type of shampoo that will suit your scalp. Moreover, you need to wash your hair by applying shampoo depending on the demand of your scalp. For example, if you over wash your hair with dry scalp can lead to severe hair falls. If you do not wash your oily hair thrice a week, that can cause hair loss as well. Also, make sure you are using a shampoo that is not overloaded with sulphate, paraben, and silicone as these chemicals play a big role in making your hair brittle and prone to damage.
2. Proper Diet and Regular Exercises: If you are someone who is very serious about fitness and look to maintain a healthy diet every day and do exercises regularly then you will be able to take proper care of your hair. Remember, You hair needs proper nutrients, mainly plenty of protein and iron. So, having healthy diet will ensure that your body getting all those nutrients in a proper manner. In this case, yoga and meditation also help you to prevent hair loss.
3. Stop Using Too Many Styling Products: If you are someone who uses too many styling products then you will become prone to hair fall. So, stop using those unhealthy styling products because by using then you may look good to some extent and in the long run, you will be suffering more than gaining anything.
4. Use Hair Oils: Using hair oil improves the blood circulation in the hair. So, make sure you use hair oils at least twice a week as that will keep the blood circulating on your hair on a regular basis. Make sure you are using hair oil that suits your scalp. After applying for two hours, you can wash it off by applying shampoo.
To conclude, follow these steps to control hair fall and maintaining healthy hair. These are proven hair care tips that will surely help you in your endeavor. If you have any question regarding this topic then feel free to ask any question regarding it in the comment section below.
Beauty Articles1. Best Anti Ageing Skin Treatments In Hyderabad
Author: life slimming
2. Benefits Of Permanent Makeup
3. Get Glowing Skin In Instantly At Home
4. 5 Beauty Tips: For Women Of 30s
5. Tan Removal Herbal Cream In India
6. How To Take Care Of Color-treated Hair
Author: Mike Epstain
7. How To Buy Organic Products For Skin Care
Author: Aaira Naturals
8. Order The Best Range Wholesale Spa And Salon Products Through A Registered Supplier
Author: Leticia Giron
9. Homemade Holiday Week: Making Perfume With Essential Oils
10. How To Struggle During And After Chemical Treatment?
Author: Shweta Sharma
11. Behind Every Gorgeous Blonde Is A Skilled Hair Colorist
12. Top 5 Debunked Myths To Know About Eyelash Extensions
Author: Sara Beauty
13. Laser Hair Removal In Hyderabad
Author: life slimming
14. Understanding Chinese Medicine In London
Author: Duncan McGechie
15. Different Makeup For Different Occasions
Author: Meera Pandey