ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Epic Heights-at The Top Burj Khalifa
In the 21st century, no man-made structure has aroused so much curiosity than the mighty Burj Khalifa. At The Top Burj Khalifa has in particular earned itself a special place in Middle East as the most visited attraction. You too now can be part of the historical experience by visiting the global icon now and it so much easy! Only a button click away in an easy to follow process, not to mention, at the best price guarantee only on itickets.ae
In this post, we take a deeper look into the At The Top and its various aspects and most definitely what to expect :
● Begin your experience on a 65 meter long and high speed travelator that whisks you up at a record breaking speed of 10mps. Luckily you’ll have time to focus on the hair raising speed as you’ll all through be entertained by a multimedia presentation of Dubai’s rich history as well as the story behind the construction of the tower.
● As the doors open, you’re treated with a sight like no other of the floor to ceiling glass windows that give you unlimited views of Dubai city, the desert and many other renowned stunning landmarks around the city and beyond.
● After sticking around 124th floor, use the spiral staircase on 125th floor where you’ll be standing at 456 metres above the ground. While here, feel at ease to roam around the deck beautifully decorated in Arabic mashrabiya
● On 125th floor, a Falcon’s eye view exhibit will give you a deeper perspective of Dubai’s landmarks compared to Burj Khalifa
● If you’re lucky to be around in night time, you’ll sure love the breathtaking sight of the gleaming skyscrapers, not to mention the vibrant city below :)
● An outdoor observation terrace, but for the fearless only. This will without a doubt give you a real life experience of hovering above the clouds and catching the cool breeze from the vantage point.
● There’s no time restraint sticking around At the Top. Be sure to take your sweet time relaxing and enjoying your moment embracing Dubai’s architecture and culture
● A gift shop to allow you take a souvenir home with you to remember this moment
● Take advantage of guest ambassadors around you to answer questions you may have of the surroundings around you.
● Catch the Dubai fountain show and just soak in the beautiful aerial views of the fountain dance to a soundtrack that can be heard from At the Top which will literally sweep you off your feet.
Observation Decks Burj Khalifa
Burj Khalifa hosts two observation decks:
● At the Top: Level 124 and 125 of the tower serve as the main observation decks
● At the Top, SKY: This deck is located on level 148 of the tower and it’s also the world’s highest observation deck
Helpful Tips Visiting At the Top
● The tower is open everyday from 8:30 am
● Book your ticket online at itickets.ae to beat long waiting queues
● To avoid large crowds which can be extremely annoying, plan your visit around the weekdays
● To capture the best photos, the most incredible views and lighting to capture the moment is right before sunset. Stick around for sunset and you’ll be lucky to capture the magical transition from daytime to evening views of the stunning Dubai.
● For a surreal shoot of the clouds try visiting during a foggy morning
● Don’t forget your camera and a selfie stick and also ensure it’s fully charged. Infact, go an extra mile and bring an extra set of backup batteries because I promise you’ll be snapping lots of photos
● Make use of the onsite telescopes to zoom in on the far away interesting landmarks
Fun to Know Burj Khalifa
● The tower was featured in the popular film series ‘mission impossible: Ghost protocol. In the series, the star-Tom Cruise scales the height of the building like no one’s business. This guy is just extra!
● Armani Hotel at Burj Khalifa is the first of the kind in the world with luxury accents and designs of the pro designer-Giorgio Armani
● The tower is one of the most photographed elements on the planet
● The construction took upto six years to completion
● The total weight of the concrete used on the structure is equivalent to the weight of a 100,000 elephants
● The tower has a condensate collection system that collects water from the building’s state of the art air conditioning system that keeps the tower’s gardens lush and green.
● The structure of the tower was inspired by the structure of the region’s Hymenocallis or spider Lily flower
Nearby Attractions to Burj Khalifa
Burj Khalifa is indeed the anchor of downtown Dubai and that gives it proximity to lots of other attractions, restaurants, shops and so much more including:
● Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo: This is notably the world’s largest suspended aquarium and hosts over 140 species of aquatic creatures of course including: Sharks, rays, crocodiles and so much more.
● Dubai Ice Rink: Offers skating public sessions. Just grab your pair of rental skates and get moving on the olympic sized rink for upto 105 minutes right in Dubai Mall
● The Green Planet: The vertical tropical forest features four designs divided in four levels with different ecosystems including plant and animal life.
● Hub Zero: For Virtual game lovers this entertainment zone is where your dreams come true. Immerse yourself in the highly interactive, mind blowing games including thrill rides.
● Hysteria Haunted House: How about a walk through the dark side? Sitting right in Dubai Mall, get to find out if you can walk away unscathed by the haunted house evil residents
Dining Options Near Burj Khalifa
If you want to grab a few bitings before heading to At the Top, below are a few options.
Rainforest Cafe-Dubai Mall
Like the name suggests, it’s definitely more than just a restaurant. Check in and enjoy the adventure of different cuisines and extremely magical surroundings.
Located in Dubai Mall, you get to experience the best of Italian cuisine right in Middle East! Enjoy the flavor filled adventure on the different stations.
Features a French inspired menu with extraordinaire cuisine, not to mention, a trendy and upscale ambience.
Visiting At the Top, Burj Khalifa is an adventure in that you get to not only enjoy beautiful sights, but you also get the opportunity to dine, indulge in fun memorable activities and also enjoy great cuisines from varying cultural backgrounds. Need we say more? Grab your tickets today, let’s go exploring downtown Dubai.
iTickets.ae is a trading name of Arabia Horizons Tours LLC, a leading & well Known Tour Operator in Dubai, who have been providing hotel accommodation and activities since 2006. We offer a selection of activities and hotels in every city in the United Arab Emirates. In addition to booking hotels, we also book activities & attractions, theme parks, group tours, suggest best itineraries and help you plan the perfect holiday or vacation all over the United Arab Emirates. All enquiries, are dealt by our well trained staff based in Dubai who can add an extra dimension to the booking process by suggesting alternatives, pointing out latest openings, like little hidden gem's that no one else knows about. We are the experts; we have been booking activities & attractions for years, we know how to get you the maximum value and enjoyment out of your trip to the United Arab Emirates. Notable, transactions on iTickets website are conducted through a secure browser that's protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-a highly secured state of the art software for secure online commerce business and industry's standard and best software available in the market today for secure online transactions.
Travel Articles1. 5 Street Foods You Must Relish In Chennai When You Visit
2. Flights To Singapore Take You To Great Airport Attractions
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
3. Unwind At The Airport After Arriving In Flights To Dubai
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
4. Explore The Bedouin Way Of Life During Your Dubai Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
5. Emirates Airlines Reservations Portal Gives Unmatched Discount On Tickets
Author: Sarah Zoe
6. Five Best Leisure Attractions In Bangkok
Author: Deepak Nangla
7. How To Enjoy Egypt Guided Tours
Author: Cliff Collins
8. What Do You Get In Your Tanzania Safari Packages?
Author: Chris Wilson
9. Focused And Fast Elopement Transportation Via Cheap Car Service Near Me
Author: Focused and Fast Elopement Transportation via Chea
10. How To Survive (and Love) A Vacation With Your Mom?
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
11. A Guide To The Essential Aspects Of Corporate Travel Services
Author: Harleen Kaur
12. United Airlines Awarded Nine Passengers $10,000 Each In Travel Voucher Compensation
13. Private Grand Holland Tours
Author: amsterdam countrysidetour
14. Jaladhama Backwater Resort In Karnataka
Author: Rohan kumar
15. Outstation Cabs In Mysore | Best Outstation Cabs | Quick & Best Price