ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Everything You Need To Know About Burj Khalifa
Total Articles: 75
Soaring high into the Emirati Sky right in the heart of Downtown Dubai is world’s tallest, fascinating structure-Burj Khalifa. The structure has not only redefined the limit of our human abilities, but also technology making it the ultimate icon in the 21st century. For many, visiting Burj Khalifa would be a dream come true and good news is, we’ve made this possible with Burj Khalifa tickets tailored just for you to suit various attractions within Burj Khalifa.
In this post, find everything you need to know about the global icon-Burj Khalifa
Observation Decks, Burj Khalifa
It’s truly a humbling experience from At the Top’s Level 125,125 and 148. From level 124, Dubai’s cityscape gracefully extends before you which is such a sight to behold. From level 148 that is also the world’s highest observation deck, you get the privilege to enjoy the gently sweeping panoramic views of Dubai that can only be rivaled by a helicopter.
At itickets.ae, we have tailored different ticket options to suit different needs and interests as follows:
It’s a thrill of a lifetime as you’re whisked away at a mind boggling speed to the 124th floor. Enjoy the panoramic, magical views of Dubai and beyond. Don’t forget to capture the incredible views on the lens.
What to Expect
● Board a 65 metre travelator that moves you through time from the earliest days of Dubai to date.
● Board an ultra speed elevator travelling at 10m/s
● Throughout your journey to the top, get informed and entertained by a multimedia presentation of Dubai’s rich history and of course the fascinating story behind Burj Khalifa’s construction
● Upon arrival to the observation deck,enjoy unobstructed 360 degree views of the city’s expanse through the top to bottom glass windows.
● Enjoy special telescopes that provide virtual time travel visions of scenes both above and below. The state of the art telescopes also provide you with close-up-real time views of the city which is incredibly magical!
● Feel free to walk around the entire perimeter for comprehensive views and don’t forget to step out to the outdoor terrace to experience a whole different perspective.
Tickets start from only AED 135 on itickets.ae
At the Top, Skip the Line
How about saving your precious time with At the Top, skip the line tickets for Burj Khalifa in advance? The priority entrance tickets start at only AED 315 and comes with loads of benefits and you don’t have to print them. Simply download on your smartphone and show the mobile ticket at the entrance and just enjoy.
At the Top SKY ( Level 148+125)
At the Top, SKY is fittingly world’s highest observation deck. With At the Top SKY (Level 148+125) ticket below are some of the expectations:
● A special elevator takes you to Level 148 of Burj Khalifa
● Bask in the comfort of the luxurious lounges enjoying interactive experiences in a gigantic screen that walks you through different aspects of the Emirates
● Descend gently to the ground level where an exhibit gives you insight into different aspects of the structure starting with interiors, landscaping, design and architecture.
● On level 125 which is 450 meters above the ground, and just a level above At the Top observatory, enjoy 360 degrees of the city, the gulf and beyond
● On level 125 enjoy personalised attention from guest ambassadors that help you learn fun things about Burj Khalifa
At the Top+Cafe
Maybe this is a new one, but yes, you can experience the best of two amazing worlds with At the Top+Cafe ticket going for only AED 155. With this experience you not only enjoy incredible, panoramic views, but you also get to indulge in tasty signature cappuccino, pastries and many other delicacies.
At the Top+Armani Deli
This ticket goes for only AED 295 and is packaged to have you enjoy At the Top then head over to Armani Deli for a 3-course set lunch or dinner. This will without a doubt give you a memorable experience that you’ll wish to relive for days to come.
At the Top+Aquarium
You don’t just have to visit At The Top. Spice it a little bit with inspiration from Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo-a 10 million litre Dubai aquarium found on the ground floor of Dubai Mall. It’s also the largest suspended aquarium in the world.
The tickets start at AED 190 and allows you to visit At The Top then head over to enjoy the range of aquatic animals with over 140 species and over 300 sharks and rays.
Fun to Know Burj Khalifa
● The construction has used 330,000 m3 of concrete and 39,000 tonnes of steel rebar
● The construction took up to 22 million hours
● The ideal time to visit is right before 7pm if you want to experience the magical, beautiful sunset
● On the observatory decks, you get to experience 360 degree views of Dubai and beyond.
● The tower is open every day from 08:30-Midnight
● Entrance to the premises is every 30 minutes, but you’re updated on your exact time when booking your ticket on itickets.ae
● Bags and trolleys are prohibited upstairs. Leave your stuff in the designated area which is also free of charge
● A safety procedure is exercised. Be sure to carry your Identification Card, Driving licence or passport
● Upon booking for your ticket in advance on itickets.ae the voucher is emailed to you instantly.
● To quickly gain access to 125th and 148th floor, be sure to utilize the skip the line tickets
Getting to Burj Khalifa
● Board the red metro and drop off at Dubai Mall
● Use the air conditioned Metro Link Bridge to get to the second floor of Dubai Mall
● On the Ground Floor (GL) you’ll find the entrance to Burj Khalifa
To visit the magnificent Burj Khalifa, remember to get your tickets in advance to not only enjoy great privileges, but also avoid the last minute rush. Besides booking the ticket online, you could visit Arabia Horizons Tours located at Dubai Mall, Metro Link Bridge area or on lower ground level at the exit of Dubai Fountain-Gate #6. Visit us and browse through our range of attractions in Dubai after your visit to At the Top :)
Dalphine Wanjiru is an adept content author with over six years writing expertise. Presently she’s a content marketer at itickets.ae. I’m an avid traveller and while not writing, I enjoy exploring new activities and interesting destinations across the globe.
iTickets.ae is a trading name of Arabia Horizons Tours LLC, a leading & well Known Tour Operator in Dubai, who have been providing hotel accommodation and activities since 2006. We offer a selection of activities and hotels in every city in the United Arab Emirates. In addition to booking hotels, we also book activities & attractions, theme parks, group tours, suggest best itineraries and help you plan the perfect holiday or vacation all over the United Arab Emirates. All enquiries, are dealt by our well trained staff based in Dubai who can add an extra dimension to the booking process by suggesting alternatives, pointing out latest openings, like little hidden gem's that no one else knows about. We are the experts; we have been booking activities & attractions for years, we know how to get you the maximum value and enjoyment out of your trip to the United Arab Emirates. Notable, transactions on iTickets website are conducted through a secure browser that's protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-a highly secured state of the art software for secure online commerce business and industry's standard and best software available in the market today for secure online transactions.
Travel Articles1. Avail Al Falasi Airport Transfer Dubai Services For Comfortable Travel Experience
Author: Avail Al Falasi
2. To Apply For A Tourist Australian Visa For Filipinos - Australia Visa
Author: priya singh
3. Must To Do Water Activities For Couples Visiting Goa
Author: Unknown Member
4. Make The Most Of Your Time In Hollywood With This Inspiring Travel Guide
Author: Deepak Nangla
5. Here Is Everything You Need To Know About One Of The Adventurous Activities In Goa
Author: Here Is Everything You Need To Know About One Of T
6. Time To Say Goodbye To Two Bags For Your Yoga Session
Author: Jennifer Quinn
7. Know Everything About The Adventurous Scuba Diving In Goa
Author: Know Everything About The Adventurous Scuba Diving
8. Romantic Things To Do In Europe
Author: Maaz Aga
9. Why A Memorable Trekking Tour Can Have A Lifelong Relishing Experience
Author: Christian Sheean
10. Try Out These Unbeatable Things To Do At The Popular Beaches Of Goa
Author: Try Out These Unbeatable Things To Do At The Popul
11. 5 Things To Consider While Booking A Hotel In Dursley
Author: Amery Ortego
12. Reach The End Of Your Lifetime Reverie While Being Exposed To Yacht Rental Dubai
Author: neptuneyachts dubai
13. Chennai To Shirdi Flight Pakcage
Author: Sri Sairam Subhayatra
14. Short Trek And Hike Near Kathmandu
Author: Rajesh Thapaliya
15. Roatan Island Tours – Discover The Beautiful Caribbean In Your Next Trip
Author: jeffrie johnson