ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Experiencing The Legendary Ferrari
The race themed Ferrari world Abu Dhabi is the only place to experience this symbol of Italian flair in Middle East. The exciting news is the introduction of a Ferrari World Ticket that allows you experience the best of Ferrari in UAE. In this post, we’ll take a look into what awaits you at world’s largest indoor theme park-Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi.
The park has rides of all sorts right from those that travel faster than an F1 car to the most advanced simulators with high end feedback systems, to rollercoasters with mind boggling speeds.
There’s simply something for everyone.Embark on a historic, albeit virtual tour of the legendary Ferrari factory in Maranello or make the impossible possible by learning how to fly. With tons of world class entertainment, Ferrari World is one of those must visit parks for visitors in UAE. Besides, the park has received various accolades including world travel awards qualifying the park as one of Middle East’s leading tourist destination.
Some of the absolutely thrilling rides in the park include:
For your information this is the newest attraction in the park. Enjoy a high speed roller coaster that takes you on a vertical climb then followed by an epic zero gravity fall.
● The ride has a height restriction of 1.3m-1.96 metres
Benno’s Great Race
Bring along your family to enjoy the family ride that takes you to a magical world packed with interactive challenges and smart special effects. Not to mention, you become Benno’s assistance in winning the race.
● The height restriction is a minimum of 0.90 metres
The miniature street course provides young ones with an opportunity to ride a Ferrari. This happens precisely on the wheels of a scaled down Ferrari F430. I think they’ll find it super exciting.
● Height restriction applies with participants being between 1.0m-1.4 metres
Speed of Magic
Embark on a ride like no other on the 4D fantasy experience as Nello-a Ferrari driver takes you to exciting places no Ferrari has been before. Major features of the ride include a 3D movie with temperature, light and motion changes.
● The minimum height allowed is 1.0 metres
Hop into one of the giant F1 inspired spinning cups and hold on tight because you’ll be colliding with other riders. But don’t fret yet because the cup spins gently with speeds of about 8-16 rpm.
Made in Maranello
A tour of Ferrari’s Maranello stable awaits where you learn how a Ferrari GT is made. Be walked through the entire process of turning metal into your dream car. It’s just magical to say the least.
How about testing your racing skills on a state of the art racing simulator. Get the chance to take on the wheels of various Ferrari models and race your friends on a virtual Yas Marina circuit.
Go on time travel into the world of Ferrari as you get real up close with some of the world’s most iconic Ferraris ever made.
Driving With the Champion
Yes! On the motion based simulator where you become a trainee engineer alongside a virtual F1 guru assisting you master the Fiorano track.
● A minimum height of 1.07m is required
Junior Grand Prix
Get the little ones on a scaled down F1 car at Ferrari driving school where they receive in depth, actual instructions from experts.
● A minimum height restriction of between 1.1-1.5 metre applies.
Viaggio in Italy
Soar high above the beautiful country of Italy on a multi sensory simulator that awakens your senses. Travel past mountains, villages and enchanting Italian vineyard.
What you didn’t know about the park
● Ferrari world theme park is amongst United Arab Emirate’s most popular attractions
● You can race each other on rollercoaster-Fiorano GT Challenge which features two connecting coasters racing to the finish line. Quite an exciting ride especially if racing against a group of friends ;)
● The park hosts world’s fastest roller coaster-Formula Rosa that accelerates up to speeds of 240 km/hr in under five seconds
● An excellent 3D experience-Viaggio in Italia awaits to take you on an adventure into the heart and countryside of Italy. Without a doubt, you’ll love this one almost to the point you don’t need to visit Italy anymore. It’s just so real
● The opportunity to drive a Ferrari Go-Kart like you’re in a live F1 race at the Karting academy. By the way, no worries of your karting skills, everyone including amateurs are welcome. In fact, it’s super easy to learn even without prior experience. All the best mate!
● You get to enjoy a film about the history of the F1 formula race. It’s totally worth experiencing, just make sure you plan and check time of viewing.
● Ride in a 4D simulator as you get to race against the best. However, you must also be the best. The race involves chasing a young boy through fantasy dreamscapes which I’ve found really exciting and gets your adrenaline pumping.
● Who wouldn’t love to explore Italy? Well, hop in your ride and ready to explore miniature Italy in a slow, fun and relaxed ride.
● Imagine experiencing so many Ferraris at a go. Well, this only happens at Galleria Ferrari where you feast your eyes on various models, sizes and colors of the legendary Ferrari. It’s simply a rainbow of classic Ferrari here.
● What does it take to change the tyre of a Ferrari? Well, tact and skill. Get to witness this epic moment live in a tyre change show. If assistance is required, raise up your hand very quickly ;) it’s one of those rare unforgettable experiences.
Helpful Tips Visiting Ferrari World
● Ferrari World is a busy park. That said, make time to arrive early in order to beat the crowd as well as avoid long queues. Alternatively, buy your tickets early on in advance online to skip the queues at the park.
● Get yourself an electronic waterproof wristband to keep off the worry of having to move around the park with cash or accidentally get your money wet.
● I’d highly recommend visiting the park during weekdays as there’s less crowding compared to weekends. Weekdays fall in between Sun-Thurs and weekends between Fri & Sat.
● Take frequent snack breaks and especially so for kids to ensure you stay hydrated
● Better have your phone fully charged prior to coming to the park. You don’t want to miss out capturing the beautiful moment.
Ferrari world not only promises a thrilling day out on adventurous rides and attractions, but it’s also an opportunity to learn about the history of Ferrari as well as experience the legendary machine. Ferrari is iconic in the history of automobiles and motorsports and this is your turn to experience it up close. You know what to do, right? Book your Ferrari World Tickets online today, enjoy great discounts and let the fun begin!
Dalphine Wanjiru is an adept content author with over six years writing expertise. Presently she’s a content marketer at itickets.ae. I’m an avid traveller and while not writing, I enjoy exploring new activities and interesting destinations across the globe.
iTickets.ae is a trading name of Arabia Horizons Tours LLC, a leading & well Known Tour Operator in Dubai, who have been providing hotel accommodation and activities since 2006. We offer a selection of activities and hotels in every city in the United Arab Emirates. In addition to booking hotels, we also book activities & attractions, theme parks, group tours, suggest best itineraries and help you plan the perfect holiday or vacation all over the United Arab Emirates. All enquiries, are dealt by our well trained staff based in Dubai who can add an extra dimension to the booking process by suggesting alternatives, pointing out latest openings, like little hidden gem's that no one else knows about. We are the experts; we have been booking activities & attractions for years, we know how to get you the maximum value and enjoyment out of your trip to the United Arab Emirates. Notable, transactions on iTickets website are conducted through a secure browser that's protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-a highly secured state of the art software for secure online commerce business and industry's standard and best software available in the market today for secure online transactions.
Travel Articles1. West Croydon Minicabs & Airport Transfer | 02086864545 | Cabhoo Minicabs Croydon.
2. Bachelor Or Bachelorette Parties In San Antonio With A Cheap Limo Service Near Me
Author: Limo Service DC
3. Things You Must Know Before Moving To New Zealand
Author: Sumit Goyal
4. Get Rid Of Your Travel Woes By Hiring Air Charter Services
Author: Club One Air
5. Kheerganga Trek An Exquisite Walk In Hiamalayas
Author: Karandeep Singh
6. Swaraj Mazda Hire In Bangalore || Swaraj Mazda Rentals In Bangalore || 09019944459
7. Hot Air Balloon Ride In Tennessee- An Incredible Holiday And Travel Destination
Author: Robert Jason
8. United Airlines Reservations Official Site
9. Best Rent A Car Services In Islamabad
Author: Pak Car Rentals
10. Places To Visit In North America By Considering Spirit Airlines Reservations
Author: Chrish Smith
11. Gai Jatra – A Journey Of The City And Heavens
Author: Nepa Booking
12. 10 Essential Tips To Know Before Taking The Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
13. Exotic India Wildlife Tours With Bespoke India Holidays
14. Know Everything About The Grand Canyon Of India
Author: Liamtra Travellers
15. The One Day Picnic Resort Around Bangalore
Author: Rohan Kumar