ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Attractions That Make Your Cheap Dubai Holidays Exciting
Dubai needs no introduction. It has become one of the world-renowned cities ever since it emerged as a prominent business hub and a global city of the Middle East. The capital of the Emirate of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), this city is home to Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. A few decades ago, its economy was totally dependent on oil. However, tourism has become one of the major sources of revenue in this part of the world today. Besides the world's tallest building, there are other fabulous attractions that you can explore while getting around in the city during your holiday:
1. Jumeirah Mosque: Believed to be the most photographed mosque in the city, it has been built in the traditional Fatimid-style architecture. You can explore its beauty during your cheap holidays to Dubai with the help of organised tours offered by the Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Centre for Cultural Understanding. These guided tours are especially helpful for non-Muslims.
2. Dubai Mall: This shopping mall is the world's largest mall in terms of total area. You can get an entry to the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Aquarium from the Dubai Mall. It is also home to several attractions, such as Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, KidZania, Rainforest Cafe, SEGA Republic and Reel Cinemas. You can have an unforgettable shopping experience in this mall as it has 1,200 shops.
3. Burj Al Arab: It is the world's third tallest hotel and provides luxurious accommodations for those who don't have to think twice before spending. Your Dubai holidays would be made truly memorable with a dinner at its underwater restaurant called Al-Mahara or an afternoon tea at the Skyview Bar. If you're thinking about booking an elegant suite in this hotel, it can cost you over 15,000 dollars a night.
4. Bastakia: It was home to the rich Persian merchants who traded in textiles and pearls during the late-19th century. The buildings in the narrow lanes of this old quarter would remind you of the times when life in Dubai was much slower and simple. A visit to the Majlis Gallery would allow you to explore a rich collection of traditional Arab furniture and ceramics.
5. Jumeirah Beach: If you wish to take a break from sightseeing during your cheap Dubai holidays and unwind on a fascinating beach, this would be a perfect place. The Jumeirah beach is an excellent strip of white sands and immensely popular among tourists. This beach is also equipped with sun loungers and facilities for jet-skiing. You can also find some good restaurants nearby.
6. Dubai Opera: The city got its brand new performing arts venue when Dubai Opera opened in the year 2016 with a performance by the renowned Spanish music conductor, Placido Domingo. It is located in The Opera District of Downtown Dubai and hosts concerts of world-class musicians, operas, and ballets. The building itself is an architectural masterpiece, which has been built using contemporary glass and steel walls to resemble the curves of a traditional sailing vessel called 'Dhow'.
Travel Articles1. Key Points To Remember While Selecting A Driving School
Author: Anindya Bhaumik
2. Nahargarh Fort History For Pink City Jaipur Tourist
Author: alex walker
3. Enjoy Best Trip Of Your Life With Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour Package
Author: CEPPY YONED INDRAYANA
4. Taxi Service In Narre Warren
5. Booking For Kenya Safari Tours Without Any Problems
Author: John Smith
6. Taxi Service In Frankston
7. Why People Hire Professional Taxi Service In Jaipur?
8. Book Luxury Car Rental Jaipur At Lower Cost
9. What To See During Egypt And Jordan Luxury Tours?
Author: Cliff Collins
10. How To Buy Cheap Umrah Packages In United Kingdom
Author: Eric Wilson
11. How To Get Maximum Blessings From Umrah
Author: Abdullah Masud
12. How To Enjoy A Healthy Umrah
Author: Abdullah Masud
13. Is Vietnam The Right Place To Visit For Your Next Vacations?
14. Reasons To Visit Ooty At Least Once In The Entire Lifetime
15. Cheap Holidays To Lanzarote Take You To Charming Beaches
Author: Daisy Wilkinson