ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Experience With The Iconic Ferrari
Total Articles: 75
Welcome to the world of opulence-Abu Dhabi, the only place in the region to immerse yourself in the amazing world of super cars. This is one place you definitely don’t want to miss if you’re visiting Abu Dhabi. Good news is, it’s now easy and more convenient thanks to the advent of Ferrari World Tickets that can be booked online at itickets.ae . It’s here that you not only enjoy huge discounts, but it’s also easier and you get instant confirmation of the ticket.
To kill the curiosity let’s dive in into the major highlights of the park:
● A fully air conditioned, indoor theme park
● A large and sleek crested metal dome gracefully rising out of the dry sand
● Ferrari engines greet you at the sleek entrance corridor
● At the end of the corridor, you enter a cavernous building filled with the iconic Ferrari
● Looking around, you’ll spot nearly all the cars produced by the Italian supercar manufacturer-both old and new. Some maybe be elevated on plinths, but some are just close enough to touch :)
● A major highlight is the Ferrari 458 simulator that’s complete with full body of the car and racing interior. You simply sit into bucket seats (for lack of a better term) and a full windscreen wrap around a high definition screen. Get counting down through a digital traffic lights and when green flashes you kick off the race on Abu Dhabi tracks for a number of laps ;)
● You can actually drive a real Ferrari California around an outside track for 25KM. Just incase driving a Ferrari has been on your bucket list.
Below are some reasons why you should actually visit the park.
Get to Experience World’s Fastest Rollercoaster
Super cars aside, Ferrari world steps things a notch higher in offering unsurpassed speeds. Well, Formula Rossa gives you the thrill of speeding along the 2.2 km course at speeds of upto 240 km/hr. A unique highlight is starting off with a hydraulic launch at a similar speed that shoots planes to the sky from aircraft carriers. So strap in, put on your Goggles and ready for the amazing ride. Besides, having experienced the world’s fastest rollercoaster, you’ll have earned yourself bragging rights back home ;)
Kids Take the Wheels
They may not have a DL coming here, and why not give them a head start on driving at Junior Pilota’s Driving School. The young ones are taken through a short educational film followed by instruction from trained experts. Before you know it, they’re on the road and cruising in their first Ferrari-a fun 430 GT Spider. It’s here that they also learn more about traffic rules, signs and laws of the road. Who knows, there could be a future F1 driver in your family.
Race Against Friends
Rev your engines and get set to race with Fiorano GT challenge. Hop into your Ferrari F430 spider for a competition like no other against your friends/family launching away from starting point on the twisting, exciting parallel tracks. Get to feel the goose bumps of a real drag race reaching speeds of upto 95 km/hr on the insane turns. Just remember to watch out for the other team that will be bringing their A game to the finish line!
A 4D Fantasy Journey
Visit a world where no Ferrari has visited before on one of world’s most sophisticated simulators in search for Nello-the little driver. The amazing trip is all via a 4D fantasy dreamscape, flying you along cliffs and taking you on an exploration into the depths of oceans. It’s a magical feeling experiencing the heat in the jungle and the cold of the ice in the caves. It’s a whole lot of excitement with temperature shifts, lights change and moisture filling the air bringing all your senses to life.
Indulge in and feel the thrill of riding in word class racing simulators in Scuderia Challenge. Simply, you race against record lap times with a range of Ferraris either solo or with friends/family.
The challenge offers an experience you’ll not find in an arcade with your whole body immersed in action. It’s without a doubt the right opportunity to test what you’re really made of.
Highlights of Five Must not Miss Rides
Mind you this is the world’s fastest rollercoaster. It accelerates you to speeds of upto 240 km/hr in 4.9 seconds. This is using a powerful hydraulic launch system the same kind that’s applied on aircraft carriers. You get catapulted round the track in 92 seconds giving you a real adrenaline rush.
Racing to the Sky
The newest roller coaster in Ferrari World-The zero gravity Turbo Track. The riders are skyrocketed to the highest point of Yas Island right above the park’s iconic red rooftop. Can you take on gravity? Your turn to prove yourself.
Prepare to Fly
Have you been on a Biplane before? If you haven’t, this ride will blow your mind. The flying Aces ride is a fixed winged aircraft with two wings stacked on each other. Important to note- the ride is inspired by the story behind Ferrari’s logo. The military themed biplane will have you feel your pulse as you fly over the world’s highest non-inverted roller coaster hitting speeds of upto 120 km/hr. More captivating, you have an experience on a world record breaking ride because it has three world records including:
● The fastest inclined cable lift at 29 km
● The steepest cable lift at 51 degrees
● The tallest non-inverted loop at 52m high
Tasting the Fast Lane
Kids too can be F1 drivers at Junior Grand Prix where they get a taste of life on fast lane. The mini drivers watch an educational film then get on the wheel of a small 430 GT spider which is by the way only 40% of the car’s actual size. The course offers a real-life experience on the tracks as they learn and understand traffic signs, stop lights and ride on lanes with actual dividers.
Take your seat and get ready to be taken high into the dome of the multi-sensory simulator at Viaggio in Italia, soaring you over the impressive Italian landscape. The ride is inspired by the legendary open road endurance Mille Migria Race. Glide high and over mountains, villages, cities and vineyards over the most beautiful cities that crafted one of the world’s legendary cars.
Frankly speaking, if you’re in Dubai or Abu Dhabi, visiting Ferrari World should be on top of your tod-do list ;) and more so if you’re into super cars. Grab your ticket online, enjoy some cool discounts today on itickets.ae .
Come experience the fastest and most beautiful Ferrari cars.
Dalphine Wanjiru is an adept content author with over six years writing expertise. Presently she’s a content marketer at itickets.ae. I’m an avid traveller and while not writing, I enjoy exploring new activities and interesting destinations across the globe.
iTickets.ae is a trading name of Arabia Horizons Tours LLC, a leading & well Known Tour Operator in Dubai, who have been providing hotel accommodation and activities since 2006. We offer a selection of activities and hotels in every city in the United Arab Emirates. In addition to booking hotels, we also book activities & attractions, theme parks, group tours, suggest best itineraries and help you plan the perfect holiday or vacation all over the United Arab Emirates. All enquiries, are dealt by our well trained staff based in Dubai who can add an extra dimension to the booking process by suggesting alternatives, pointing out latest openings, like little hidden gem's that no one else knows about. We are the experts; we have been booking activities & attractions for years, we know how to get you the maximum value and enjoyment out of your trip to the United Arab Emirates. Notable, transactions on iTickets website are conducted through a secure browser that's protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-a highly secured state of the art software for secure online commerce business and industry's standard and best software available in the market today for secure online transactions.
Travel Articles1. Cheap Heathrow Airport Transfer Services In London For Safe And Comfortable Journey
Author: jack pero
2. The Eminence Of Car Hiring In Bengaluru
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
3. Enjoy Your Stay At North Carolina Vacation Rentals
Author: Robert James
4. Sunset Pawna | Pawna Lake Camping | Camping Near Pune
5. Book Chicago To Mumbai Flights
6. 5 P’s Which Will Help You In Any Trekking And Hiking
Author: Christian Sheean
7. 6 Factors That Will Help You In Selecting The Right Hotel In Dursley
Author: Amery Ortego
8. Advantages Of Taxi Service In London Airport
9. Experiencing An Amazing Uk Day Trip At The Venice Simplon-orient-express
Author: Joseph Lister
10. Best Vacation In Egypt And Jordan
Author: Cliff Collins
11. Application Development Company In Jaipur | Application Development Jaipur
Author: ABHISHEK VERMA
12. Arrange Ebc Helicopter Trip – Gain Wonderful Adventure Memories
13. Tempo Traveller Hire Jaipur , Tempo Traveller Rental Jaipur
Author: hari narayan
14. Educational School Trip | School Trip Package | Student Trip
Author: kaushalendra kumar
15. Make Majorca Holidays Exciting By Visiting Majestic Places
Author: Daisy Wilkinson